Character Distinctions

1. Lee Yuna

- Main character. The nerdy and not-so-attractive girl in eighth grade which later had a major glow up after she had a huge crush on the school's famous soccer player which became her inspiration to make herself better.

2. Choi Hyunsuk

- Male lead. He's the campus crush and the school's most famous soccer player, he's a 9th grade senior student who's 2 years late for his age and also famous for being an artist with his passion for music

3. Takata Mashiho

- Second lead. Hyunsuk's childhood friend which later transferred to the University of Performing Arts, he caught the attention of most girls and had their heads turn for him. He's known for also being fond of playing soccer and being a great dancer.

4. Kim Hyun

- Supporting role. She's Choi Hyunsuk's best friend and even if she's one of the boys, her strength is handling make up and doing wonders with her make up brush. She can transform you into anyone you like. She then eventually became Yuna's friend after being her makeup artist for a school performance.

5. Cheer, Kie and Nim

- Supporting roles. These are Yuna's best friends since first grade, they always stick with each other and never leave anyone behind. They are also one of the reasons why Yuna had a major glow up because they pushed her to new things that she haven't explored yet, leading to growth and a boost of confidence of Yuna.