Dedication

MUST READ !!

"Go ahead and I'll let you go with a smile"

To the person whom I prayed for but I never had

Hello, I know you wouldn't recognize me and I'm aware that chances are low that you would even read this but I'm taking all my chances.

I dedicate this book for you, well, I know that our story is completely different from this because they had a happy ending and very much we did not lol but the thing is, even the stars in the sky cannot deny that you ARE my first love. And you are all that I can ever think of while writing this story, I remembered the feeling of butterflies in your stomach and how everything started from that. You're the first person that I entrusted my heart with and you're also the first person to break it, but that's fine because I'm aware that everything that falls, breaks. Well that was part of being in love, and I'm afraid that a part of it is also having to let you go. I was just starting to slowly pick up the shattered pieces of my heart without wounding myself in the process, when I heard that you already have a girlfriend. Well, I admit, when I heard that, those broken pieces were scattered everywhere again. I'm happy for you, I really am, because if she's making you happy and then I'm happy. I'll take the pain because me and my heart, I know we'll make it through. And because I love you THAT much, I can only wish you all the happiness in this world, with or without me. All I can hope is that, she loves you more than I did, and you don't break her heart,  like how you broke mine.

You'll always have a special place in my heart,

Sincerely, galaxie