Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, this is the first chapter. I hope that you will like this book, its a bit different but oh well....what can you do? Enjoy xx 😘

Michael's P.O.V:

I wake up due to the brightness of the sun that is peeking through my blinds.

 I lazily roll out of bed not really wanting to get up, but knowing that I have to, and look towards my bedroom door.

At first glace I see a girl standing there, but at second glance, I see nothing 'weird' I mutter to myself.

That has been happening a lot lately, I will look in the mirror and think I see a girl standing next to me, but I'll take a second look and nothing is there. 

To be honest it has been like that my whole life. 

Although, the girl seems to age with me or something.

I get out of bed and walk down stairs so that I can get something to eat for breakfast.

After procrastinating for a while about whether or not to actually have breakfast I make myself a coffee and warm up a slice of pizza which I have in the fridge from last nights dinner.

Once I have finished eating I hear my phone vibrate on the kitchen counter. I walk over and see that I have a message from my mum.

From mum:

Hey Michael, Just wanted to remind you that lunch is on today. Can't wait to see you xx

I decide to respond to her message.

To mum:

Alright, I'll see you then x

I hear some faint foot steps coming from the stairs. I turn my head quickly, but see nothing.

'Okay, this is really weird' I mutter to myself.

I hear someone sigh from behind me, I turn around and see a pretty girl wearing a pink flower crown, with light purple hair which becomes a light blue at the bottom. She had an extremely pale complexion and she was wearing a black top, black skinny jeans and black vans.

"What the hell? Why are you in my house? Wha-Who are you?" I yell at her, she forrows her eyebrows and shakes her head. 

"Michael, calm down" She says sweetly while looking at me, her blue eyes sparkling slightly as she looks up at me.

"Don- What....how do you know my name?" I ask her, slightly surprised. I take a step back and find myself leaning against the counter.

"Because I do..." She responds, I get a plate which is sitting behind me and hold it above my head.

"Don't throw it" She says frantically.

"I will" I threaten, she quickly turns and runs into the living room. I follow her with the plate still in my hand.

She turns her head as if to check if I am still following her. She runs back into the kitchen as if as if she knows my house by the back of her hand.

Once I eventually get into the kitchen she is gone, as if she vanished into thin air.

"What in the world just happened?" I say out loud.

I decide that I should get changed and have a shower.

I get dressed into a Nirvana t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black-on-black vans.

I walk to the front door and freeze, "You again?" I ask, looking around to see if I can find anything to throw.