16: Sexing

Shoot like a M1919 machine gun. My beta was just unbelievable. I do not generate sperms every second you know?

I dashed to the hallways of the mansion. Every rational thought in my brain was thrown out of the door ever since Ark and me stepped inside the residence. Both of us were panting. Seeing Ark so flushed and pleasure-deprived made me lose my mind even more.

I busted inside my room and gently placed Ark on the soft cushions of my king-sized bed. I ripped my clothes apart and shredded Ark's own clothing all together, My body hovered on top of Ark's lithe one. He grasped my face and ground his hips against mine that caused us to moan.

My wolf desperately clawed me to take Ark and inject him with my dripping c*ck. Our bodies emitted heat that affected the whole room. The scent of arousal of two wolves that drank the sweet nectar circulated, creating an unseen sign that will warn wolves to back off once the scent hits their nose.

"I feel so hot...make me better, pl-please?" Ark begged.

His heterochromatic eyes were dilated and filled with lust. I ravished Ark's neck and then bit down on his supple skin. He yelped and buried his fingernails on my back. Ark and I continued to grind against each other until Cerberus snapped at me.

"Enough with foreplay, mark him now!" he snarled, raising my desire to dominate Ark's whole body, mind, and heart.

I claimed Ark's lips and my mate responded with such great passion. Blood dripped down from my back because of his scratches. I savored the feeling of pain too well.

I left Ark breathless and kissed down to his stomach and then to his white milky thighs. I bit on the white skin and he groaned. I took his mouth-watering erection into my mouth and bob my head up and down.

Ark came. His cum tasted much like nectar. Sweat coated our bodies like second skin. I lapped the remains of the addicting fluid before my tongue went straight to my mate's tight ring. He grabbed my hair as I devoured him.

I replaced my tongue with my finger and I was surprised how relaxed he was. I sat on my knees and fingered his hole. His face was flushed; his legs were spread wide for me and he was biting his nail as he had his other hand pumping his c*ck.

Ark's gorgeous eyes trailed down to my erect c*ck.

"Lu-Luka, I wanna drink from yours like what you did to mine," he stated.

I hotly chuckled at him and withdrew my fingers from his bud.

"Sure baby, be my guest," I said to him.

Ark excitedly sat up and scrambled on his knees. He grasped my d*ck with his two hands and rubbed his cheek on it. He took half of my erection in his hot and wet mouth.

It was big so it was impossible for Ark to take it all in. My mate gave my d*ck licks, kisses, and sucks. Not a minute had passed and I already shot my load in his mouth.

Ark lapped the cum happily as his hips eagerly swayed like a pet enjoying his treat. I leaned forward and inserted my fingers inside of him. He moaned while his mouth was full with my c*ck.

My erection dropped from his mouth with a pop. He grabbed my hips for support for him to stand on his knees with my digits still inside of him. He gave my chest sloppy pecks and held onto my shoulders for dear life. He was a moaning and groaning mess while I f*cked him with my fingers.

"I don't want your fingers anymore. I want something bigger..." he panted out.

I threw my self-control out of the window.

I licked his lips and gave him a smooch. I placed Ark on my lap and positioned my d*ck against his twitching hole before slamming him down. My eyes rolled up in ecstasy. My primal desire was satisfied. This was the feeling of making love with your mate.