15: Marrying

Luka's POV

Was this fucking reality?

Was I really going to get married to Ark at 18 years old and barely even in college for my Elite training?

Holy shit.

I was.

I was already staring myself at the mirror in my old room with my all white wedding clothes. The venue of the marriage was at the garden of the Alpha leader's mansion. Holy Goddess, my heart was going insane.

"Breathe, I don't want you to fall apart on me now," Cerberus scolded.

I ignored him and jumped when the door opened, revealing my mother and my little brother. My mom was wearing a nice white dress that ended at her knees and Lachiel wearing a white suit. My dad was right behind them wearing a white tux. Mom squealed and I winced at her high piercing voice. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped in joy.

"Aw! My baby boy looks so handsome! I can't believe you're getting married and to your mate!" she shrilled in joy. I patted her back and lightly pushed her off.

"Ye-yeah thanks."

Dad was grinning like a mad fool. "I can't wait to see my grandchildren!"

"Yas dadddy!" Cerberus cheered and I rolled my eyes.

Dad ushered the two out of the room and his grin turned into a deadly serious I'm-the-Alpha-leader-don't-fuck-with-me look.

"Now son, anything can happen, we don't know what reaction we will gain from the King and Queen but one thing for sure is that they are going to react once they see Ark."

I nodded at that. I wonder what they're reactions would be? Were they going to steal Ark away from me? Were they going to cause a scandal? Fuck, I dunno, I feel like hyperventilating. Dad shook my shoulder lightly.

"Luka, you are the future pack leader, you cannot show any weakness. You must be strong because you will be the future foundation of our pack. I didn't make you a leader of our scouting group if I didn't see potential in you and your abilities. I know you haven't found your hidden skill yet but one day you will. The wolves of the Sentinel Alpha pack must be strong, they must have iron hearts and bodies and in order for an Alpha to lead iron wolves, he must be stronger than them, he must be steel. Do you understand?" he asked me.

Holy shit that was a good speech but then my dad wasn't saying these words to me as a father, he was saying these words to me as our pack leader and words from the pack leader must be taken seriously. I knew I always talk shit with my dad but that was a father-and-son relationship but this, this was a relationship between a strong and wise alpha to a future, novice one.

"Yes Alpha," I replied. Dad grinned proudly. He ruffled my hair, I was just the same height as him now.

"That's a future alpha. Now get out there and make me some grandchildren," he laughed ludicrously.

I rolled my eyes at him and we walked out together. Things were changing, I'm not a spoiled brat anymore. I'm getting married to Ark, the future Luna to my pack. I know that things will be difficult but I wonder, if Ark was back to his old Alaster-self, what would he do in this situation?

"He will still marry you..." Cerberus butted in.

"How are you sure? He was about to marry that Drake prince."

Cerberus huffed. "Heck, he only decided on that since he has not yet found us but if he had met you first, he would never let his wolf and himself go in suicide for marrying that other royal pain in the ass."