EPILOGUE

It was a bright and sunny day...

I never knew that I could live up to this day...

So many things have happened ever since I got a Ark...

And now the whole pack was here in this park...

We were enjoying the peace that we fought for...

Before any ruination comes knocking at our door...

"Why am I the fucking cook?" I complained to myself.

I watched the kids of our pack run around the area playing ball. The adults were laughing as they chatted and I was here smelling smoke sausages and handing out food to whoever wanted some.

"Alpha, Sciath wants some hotdog!" Kade spoke as he ran towards me. He poked one cooked hotdog from the grill with his stick. "Wow, you're doing well here," he complemented.

I just grunted in response and let the fool get the food for his mate. Sciath was sitting by a tree playing with the Azure in puppy form. There weren't any humans in the area since we had the park privatized and cars weren't allowed to pass through. We wouldn't have to worry about the surrounding buildings since those were owned by werewolves so if anyone were to go berserk and transform, our cover up will not be blown.

My eye caught Thomas and all his glory with his back facing me. Thank the Goddess that he was wearing something other than that leaf. He was hugging someone and the other person was hugging him back. I couldn't see the face of his husband since Thomas was covering his petite body with his humongous one.

"That's the boy he's bangin'!" Cerberus suddenly spoke.

"Yes, that is him..." I sighed.

I felt someone tug my sleeve and when I looked behind me, Ark was there looking pained. He was a little off ever since this morning. He said that it was just our pups kicking too much and there was nothing to worry about. He was holding his overly large stomach and was stroking it. I placed my metal tongs and looked at Ark's pained expression. Damn kids, they weren't even out yet and they were already stressing Ark.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked him.

"I think...I think I'm going to give birth," he informed me.

My eyes widened and my knees started shaking.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Oh my God; Dad, Mom Ark's going to give birth! Where's the wolf doctor?!" I panicked.

"I'm going to finally see our pups!" Cerberus happily stated.

The whole pack stopped what they were doing and formed around us. "Our future Luna is finally giving birth!" one woman said.

"I'm going to be a dada!" Cerberus cheered.

"I'm going to be a grandma!" My mom laughed out loud.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Kade piped.

"Can someone just please get the wolf doctor?!"

"You need a doctor Alpha?" Kade asked excitedly.

"Fuck no! I need a mailman! Let's see if he can deliver the babies!" I snarled. I was already panicking so much. What the fuck? Shit, I was hyperventilating. My dad and my mom came to my aid.

"Luka, calm down, get the babies' things and meet us in the Wolf Hospital. We'll bring Ark there," Dad stated. "Kade, make sure that Luka doesn't bring anything stupid."

Kade nodded and saluted. A few men in our pack assisted Ark to the car and I was here turning around and doing all the twist I can do with my body. Shit, what do I need?