Prologue: How it all Started

When I was little , I used to hang out with my brother Ty and his friends. Even though they were two or three years older, they always treated me like I was just another one of the guys. That's what I liked about my brother. We might have fought a lot, but despite our differences, we were always really close. That is until the summer he moved out....well not exactly moved out, but got sent away....I remember it like it was yesterday. He was fighting with momma. She wanted him to stay home that night, and he well, he strongly disagreed. She told him that if he walked out that door, he better not come back. I had never seen my momma so mad, I didn't think she meant it, and apparently neither did he. He came back the next morning, but she told him to leave. I was only eleven at the time, and he was fourteen. Even to this day, I can't imagine what it'd be like to be on my own at fourteen. I haven't seen my brother in five years. I wonder what he is like now, He's nineteen now,probably living life to the fullest. I'm turning 16 tomorrow, and the only thing I want is to see Ty again. That would be the best sweet sixteen present ever, but I know its not gonna happen. I even wished upon a star. Who knows, sometimes wishes really do come true.