Prologue

There was once two guardians who watched over the tree of feelings. One, Nightmare guarded over the negative side. While his brother, Dream watched over the positive.  One day though after many years of abuse the negative twin snapped and ate the apples of the tree he had sworn to protect. His bones snapped as the negativity was too much for his body to handle and turned into a creature of darkness. Filled with hatred and rage he killed everyone and everything including the tree. His brother watched as he desperately tried to save his brother but alas he could not. He was left there alone as he sobbed.

       Many years have since that though and Dream faced the truth. He became part of a group called the Star Sanses which included Blue from Underswap, and Ink the protector of AU's. They fought against the Dark Sanses which was a group made by his brother who was now a threat to the safety of AU's. Through that, though he still thought about the past and what could have been.

     How pathetic. 

     Dream lay in his room not wanting to get up anymore. He knew Blue was concerned about his recent behavior but he just couldn't bring himself to care. He was tired of everything. Of fighting Nightmare every day even though it would not truly amount to anything would it? No matter how much they fought he would never stop, and deep down Dream knew he would never be able to end him no matter what. He still cared about him. He was tired of Ink constantly leeching of his positive aura. At first, they had been good friends but Dream eventually saw his true colors, Ink only used him....just like villagers. Maybe it would be better if he was gone after all only Blue cared and he could move on anyways. He wished everyone forgot about him.

     Tears started rolling down his face as he hugged his pillow tightly. Eventually, after so much crying he fell asleep.

     Dream stretched as he woke up. He opened eyes and stood in shock as he saw miles upon miles of trees.  

    "Where the heck am I?! Alright everything is fine! If this is another of Blue's pranks I am going to kill him...where am I?"

He checked himself: Dream Sans- Lv. 17- Guardian of Positivity-Twin sibling of Nightmare-Tired-Is in another multiverse-508 years old.

     Dream stood there for awhile before he finally realized that this was not a dream.

    "...I'm too old for this"

Word count: 400