A Dumb Quest Towards The Truth

Text Speech:

Blue

Error

Nightmare

Fresh

Ink

Sci

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ps. Sorry for the long wait but I just got over having writers' block. Even if there still might be slow updates. But I will finish this book. No matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After the incident Nightmare was, to put it lightly, a mess. He had gone back to his passive form and rarely gave himself time to do anything but lay down and stare at nothing. Everyone tried to cheer him up but he usually went back to his sad state after awhile. All they could do was try to be there for him the best they could since they did not really know how to.  They still tried to keep up on spreading negativity throughout the multiverse for the balance though.

Error decided to take a short detour today, even if the voices were practically screaming at him to do his job, he simply could not. He decided to try and find out what happened to Dream, the whole Dream being dead just did not line up. So here he was jumping from au to au trying to find at least a clue about what happened. Until he accidentally portalled in on Blue on the verge of self-restraint, he looked like he was about to kill Ink. Nevermind,  he was now.

  "I am going to kill you! This is all your fault, Dream would still be here if it wasn't for you!"

  "First of all, I am a god you can't kill me. Second, it Dreams fault for being we-"

  Blue was literally choking him to death, and Error stood there thinking about how Blue just messed up because someone saw him and went to call the council. Guess I am going to have to take him with me now.

"Blue stop, he is passed out now and someone saw you. So I am going to have to take you with me because I am preeetty sure everyone is going to be after you now, and I don't have time to bring you to Nightmare."

"I should have checked for suspects,...but either way I quit the Star Sanses anyway! So let's go, just let me kick Ink one more time."

  After that....event. They continued to move through the multiverse, Blue had no clue about why Error was doing this. This was going way too slowly though, so soon enough Blue decided to cure his boredom by making others suffer.

"Are we there yet?!"

"No, but either way I'm not looking for a place."

"...are we there yet?"

"Wh-....no."

"Are we there yeeeeeeet?!"

"...what are you doing?"

-After twenty 'Are we there yets' later-

"Stop! Please stop I can't take this  anymor-"

"Wassup my fine broskis!"

"....nooooo!"

"I take it back anything but this!"

"HAHAHA! This is perfection!"

"Anyways what are my fine broskis doing up all down here?"

"Were having the best time of our lives... you should totally come!"

"I never agreed to this!"

"Of course he did!"

"You are evil. All of you."

"....you know what? Of course I'll join dude!"

With Error hating his life he decided to take a break so he opened up a portal to Underfell to get some chocolate.

 You know Error would never know why life hated him so much, why his friends were all insane, depressed, or emotionally impaired. Why he was running from an angry fell, clutching his dear chocolate for the life of him covered in rainbow, while Blue and Fresh laughed their heads off. Why oh why.

"You are so *fudging* dead when we are out of this mess!"

"No swearing my dude. That's so unrad."

"HAHAHAHA! This was soo worth it!"

"You were just killing Ink a second ago!"

"Oh don't worry....I  s t i l l   a m."

"Why?!"

Error quickly opened a portal to Outertale and sighed with relief. He laid down and looked at the stars while thinking about why he went through so much trouble doing this. Oh right, he wanted to see Nightmare happy again. That goopy octopus, Error still couldn't believe he liked him. Blush went up to his cheeks, he had never really noticed until he got to know Nightmare more but even then, that why he tended to be the antisocial friend around him nowadays.

"Are you still going to kill us?"

"Oh, my Reaper Blue!"

".....Yours? Ship!"

"Nah Blue, Afterdeath is like totes way better."

"What the....NO! why would you even go there?"

"Ahhh, I just need to find out what happened to Dream!"

"Why didn't ya just go to Sci that one guy?"

"Fresh...you genius, I can't believe I said that."

They opened a portal to Sciencetale because the timeline apparently became its own universe. At first, they couldn't break into the lab until Blue straight up gave Error a heart attack by pulling up literal poltergeist moves and somehow appearing inside the lab, screams were heard. They eventually got Sci to agree after a lot of threats. Error rushed out of there and completely forgot about Fresh and Blue, it is not like fresh could not open portals anyway.

Error quickly opened the doors of the mansion and rushed to Nights room. Ignoring everyone, even not noticing that he trampled Cross over.

"Nightmare let me in."

"Go away and let me cry in peace!"

"Last chance..."

"No"

Error, left with no choice kept true to his word and broke down Nightmares door. Of course, Nightmare started ranting but Error wasn't in the mood so he slapped him.

"Listen here, you drama queen"

 "WH"

 "LISTEN!"

  "DREAM IS NOT DEAD"

 "But the connection I had with hi"

 " Then why aren't you dead too?" 

  "You are right just let me write a note ...goodbye cruel world"

 " That is not what I meant!"

  "IF you really have a connection then the moment Dream dies so do you"

".....holy sh"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 921 

P.S. I hope you liked it have a nice day/night!

-It's sad when you get over writer's block for your own personal projects then try to work on that one Romeo and Juliet parody assignment and find your writer's block waving at you gleefully since it knows the assignment is due tomorrow.