10

Percy PoV

I tugged on her arm, and she laid down next to me. I pulled her closer, kissing her softly.

When I pulled away, Artemis blushed, looking away.

"I thought we were past the point of you getting flustered when I kiss you," I commented.

Artemis PoV

I blushed again. "Sort of. It's just-it's been so long."

Percy kissed my cheek. "That's alright, love. I'm here with you now, and I don't plan on leaving."

I snuggled into his grip. "I missed you so much," I murmured.

Percy kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes, drifting off.

I awoke wrapped in my husband's embrace. He was still fast asleep. I touched his cheek, kissing him lovingly.

Percy's eyes fluttered open, and he smiled. "I like that way of you waking me up," he commented.

He kissed my nose, sitting up. Percy grunted, rolling his shoulders.

I sat up, rubbing his back.

"I need to check for any abnormalities," I finally spoke.

Percy nodded, following me into the bathroom.

I sat on the counter, and Percy moved between my legs.

After I finished checking him, I rested my head against his chest.

My lover rested his chin atop my head, letting out a deep breath.

I closed my eyes, aware that after a period of time, my husband lifted me off the counter and brought me back to the bed.

I felt myself drift in and out of sleep multiple times. Eventually, I felt the
sensation of Percy's lips against my own.

A soft moan escaped my lips, and my eyes fluttered open.

I was under my shirtless lover, some not very innocent thoughts flying through my head.

"Artemis," Percy singsonged, "Artemis, you there?"

I nodded. "Uh, yeah."

Percy smiled, kissing my forehead. "Good morning. It's Saturday, I'm free!"

I laughed. "Yes, but from now on, I want you to wake me up as you did just now."

"Why? Do you like being under me? Do you like it when I make you moan? Or what if I'm making you whimper or scream? Or what if it's not to wake you up, and instead for other things?" Percy teased.

I whimpered softly, pressing into him. My face was pressed to his neck, and I moaned quietly.

Percy PoV

As I finished teasing my wife, she pressed against me. I felt the dampness of her core against my thigh, and her moan against my neck pointed to the same conclusion.

"Is someone horny?" I asked teasingly.

Artemis whimpered. "You know, it is my job to sate your lust," I whispered huskily.

"Then why aren't you doing your job?" She moaned.

I kissed her hard on the lips, my hands travelling down to her waist as I sat up.

My hands glided up her sides, my wife's shirt riding up with my hands.

I quickly pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, my lips trailing along her neck.