CHAPTER 5

I knew that what I said to Heather would not have been the end of it but what I didn't know is how fast she would react. What do I mean? Well, I am in the bathroom and my skirt is covered in red dye. Red dye. Why? What did I say that is so bad that I deserve this? But it's cool, I have a reason to retaliate now. I sat down on my seat in class and it felt wet, I wasn't looking at where I was sitting, I was talking to Asher and Ian so I just sat down. My mistake. Right now, I am waiting for my order to arrive. I ordered another skirt online with something else, I am not going to spoil the surprise. I ordered them from my favorite online store, they have premium shipping, what ever you order would get to you in thirty minutes and up, depending on where you are like pizza. Asher helped me go sign for it when I was alerted that my order has arrived.

"Lils" Asher calls knocking the bathroom door. "Revenge is not the best" he adds when he sees my smile. That boy knows me so well.

"I know" I say still smiling weird.

"You are going to get back at them, right?" he says and I shrug.

When I stood back up with a stained romp, the three H's start laughing, even the jocks until Asher looks over at them and they keep quiet, I guess they have to listen to their captain. The whole class laughed as I walked out. Didn't mean I lost my confidence, trust me, I gave them some twirls and turns before leaving the class. It was my last glass before we had to go for lunch.

I open my package and quickly change my skirt, I wrap my stained skirt in the nylon the new one came in and threw it away. That dye is never coming off. I look at my second item and I am excited. I carry it out of the bathroom still in it's package.

"Thanks" I tell Asher who is still waiting. Ian is with him.

"Sorry about Heather" Ian says.

"It's fine, I've forgotten all about it" I tell him still smiling weird. "Lunch?" I ask and walk out the building.

"Why is she smiling like that?" I hear Ian ask Asher.

"It's her 'I am going to do something evil smile', creeps me out every time" Asher answers and they follow me into Leo building quietly.

I drop my package on a table and go get my food. I am happy when I see Heather and Hailey walk in, I keep my eyes on them and quickly finish eating.

"I'd see you all later" I tell the guys.

"Lily, no" Asher says but I ignore him. "Just be easy on her" he adds.

"Definitely" I say and stand up.

"I should have known you were back to your old self when you came down this morning different but I was hoping I was wrong. I wasn't" he says sighing.

"Bye" I say and peck him. I take my package and walk over to Heather and co.

"What is she going to do?" I hear Ian ask Asher.

"I do not know" Ash replies.

"Hey" I greet when I get to their table.

"What do you want?" Hailey asks.

"I want to thank you for the gift you gave me earlier" I say smiling.

"What gift?" Heather asks. I know she just wants me to say it.

"My stained skirt" I say.

"Oh, that?" she says and they all laugh including Hailey. I join them in laughing, my laughter is louder and more dramatic than theirs and everyone in the cafeteria is now looking at what is going on. Even the people on Heather's stop laughing when they hear me laugh