THANK YOU FROM THE CASTS

Hi, It's Liliana Grant here and we are at the end of our journey. I just want to thank you all for being on this wonderful journey of growth with me. It's been an amazing ride and I am so glad I got to go on it with you all. You've been with me through the laughter, the crazy antics and even the trips, you all were with me also through the sadness, the amnesia and through the reconciliation with Heather.

"Guys, say goodbye".

"It's Ian here and I want to say thank you. Like Lily said, it's been amazing going on this trip with you"

"Yes, it was awesome meeting you all as well", "It's Eli by the way".

"I wasn't here from the beginning but I enjoyed getting to know you guys, you know, from when my scene began so thank you". "Oh and it's Rachel".

"Asher here. I loved meeting you guys as well. We've been together since day one or scene one. Thank you".

"It's Heather and I know some of you probably disliked me in the beginning, maybe even hated but you all gave me a second chance and allowed me to grow. Thank you".

"We all are all grateful and thankful to all of you who read our story, it's Lily". "Wave goodbye" I say to the group. We are waving at you now even if you cannot see us.

"We love you and Thank you" I, Ian, Asher, Eli, Rachel and Heather say.

"Bye!!!".