Crazier/Taylor Swift

~Troye's POV~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, notifying me it is time to get up. I'm so glad I finally get to see one of my best friends (and longtime crush) Connor Franta. I've liked him ever since we became friends. But he's straight. And if he were gay, why would he want to date me? Why not someone way better looking? This always confuses me.

✨Time Skip✨

Once I'm on the plane, I get comfortable and cover up with my blanket. Planes get really cold! Luckily, I have an entire row to myself.

No people leaning on my shoulder like when I went to London 2 months ago to visit the Brits. Now, it's mid September and I'm staying in LA for an entire month to film a bunch of collabs with all my friends and, of course, spend time with Connor.

I really wish he was mine. He is perfect in every single way. Green eyes, light brown hair, adorable smirk. I blush just thinking about him. I can hardly wait to see him. And he said he has something important to tell me.

Maybe he likes Bethany... She's one of my best friends and she likes him... Or maybe he is moving somewhere? That would be great.

Eventually, I fell asleep. I dreamt of Connor.
**Dream**

"Come here Troye" I scurried over to his bed and laid down with him. His muscular arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe and secure. He kisses my forehead and tilts my chin up and looks at me with his wonderful green eyes. One could get lost in those eyes. He smiles and starts to lean in.

**End of Dream**

I wake up and look around. I think to myself, 'Shit! That was only a dream?' I sigh in disappointment and look out the window. Then, the pilot comes onto the intercom, notifying the passengers we will be landing in 2 minutes so we need to fasten our seatbelts.

I make sure mine is fastened, and lean back in my seat. As we begin to descend, I see lots of houses, valleys, and a little bit of water. I had almost forgotten how much I love LA.

✨Time Skip✨

I'm waiting for my suitcase and feel strong arms wrap around me. I turn my head and see Connor. "Connie!" I hug him tightly and rest my head on his shoulder. "How have you been, Troye boy?" I smile at my nickname. "I'm good! But I'm starving and tired!"

We let go from our hug and I look him over. He smirks and takes off his sunglasses. "So, where's your bag?" I glance behind me and look for my bag. "Not here yet, I guess." I shrug my shoulders and hug Connor again. "God, I've missed you!" Connor laughs and wraps his arms around my neck.

~Connors POV~

I see Troye waiting for his bag. So I decided to go hug him and surprise him. I grab him from behind. He turns around "Connie!" He rests his head on my shoulder. "How have you been, Troye boy?" That's my nickname, for him, since he calls me Connie Frannie.

✨Time Skip✨

I opened the door and walked inside. I put Troye's bag on the ground and grab his arm. I lead him to the guest room. "Wow! This view is so nice Connie!" I smile and go to grab his bag. "You must be beat, Troye!" He laughs and sighs. "The jet lag hasn't kicked in yet, but I'm sure it will very soon." I grab out my phone. "Well it's only 6 pm LA time, so what do you want to do?"

He puts his hand on his chin and strokes his non-existent beard. "Ooh! Let's order Chinese food!" "Troye, you haven't changed a bit!" I dial the number on my phone and order the food. "It'll be like an hour so let's watch Netflix!!"

We're watching Netflix, and we've finished our food. Troye and I are under a large fleece blanket because it's raining outside and a bit cold. He seems to be slowly dozing off. "Troye?" He looks up at me with his wonderful blue eyes. "Yes, Connie?" I'm going to tell him. I have to.

OHHHH CLIFFHANGER GUYS SORRY FOR DOING THIS TO YOU!

WHAT DO YOU THINK CONNOR'S SECRET IS? COMMENT!

Bye for now 👋