D- chapter 4

//Jonahs POV//

I woke up today so tired since we got up late last night but the boys wanted to get up early and do something fun before the family dinner tonight. I wasn't really phased by my parents not coming, they visited 2 weeks ago and constantly Facetime me it's kinda irritating sometimes bc tour is hectic. I just wish my sister could come. I haven't seen her in what feels like years. She's always working hard and studying, everyone who somewhat knows her would always classify her and hardworking and motivated but ik why she works so hard. She constantly gets compared to me and she thinks I don't realize it.

After staying in bed for a bit I get up shower and change. I head to the mall with the boys to just mess around and have fun.

//skip to dinner//
I was in the car with the boys, we were meeting up with everyone's family at a restaurant.
Everyone took their seat, the boys and I were sitting in a separate table talking.
Daniel: Zach shut up
Zach: IM SERIOUS TURLES BREATHE THROUGH THEIR BUTTS!! GOOGLE IT
Corbyn: Zach...
Zach: IM SERIOUS
We were all laughing at Zach and how stupid he sounded. The waiter was even laughing when we got our food. Jacks mom Kirstin got up when we started eating, we didn't think anything of it.

She came back and sat down when out of nowhere someone scared me out of nowhere.
I jumped and screamed, when I turned around I saw my sister. I immediately got up and hugged her. I hadn't seen her in so long it was so comforting to hug her and see her in person especially after tour. After a little while I let her go and so many questions ran through my head that I blurted out
Ellie: Jonah I will hurt you if you ask one more question

I missed her humor.

I introduced her to the band, she wanted to meet the families first since they weren't going to be here for that long so after 10 minutes of talking to everyone she came and sat down and introduced herself. She got along quite well with Jack and laughed so much at Zach and his stupid ideas.

//Jacks POV //
When we saw my mom come back she was standing next to this girl who looked like Jonah, I figured she was his little sister, after talking to her and arguing with Zach all night we became good friends.

//Zachs POV//
Jacks mom came back and a really pretty girl stood next to her, I had no idea who she was, she was sneaking up on Jonah and we all looked at her confused, she seemed really nice and cool. We got to know her during dinner even though Jack was being annoying and disagreeing with me

//Corbyns POV//
I looked up after eating forkful of my pasta to see Jack Daniel and Zach looking above Jonah who was too busy eating to notice their behavior but I turned back and saw this girl. She was most definitely Jonahs sister, I've seems her a few times, when Jonah facetimes her and in family pictures.

//Daniels POV//
I was zoned out when I saw a girl standing next to Kirstin, jacks mom. She was beautiful. She had long straight hair which had subtle highlights. Her eyes were a mix of hazel and light brown, she smiled when she saw Jonah, I was confused. How does Jonah know her? She was was just....wow. Throughout the dinner I kept glancing at her. I didn't want to make it obvious or anything because she was Jonahs sister apparently. Her laugh was so contagious it made everyone laugh. She was so funny and sweet but at the same time she had a little fire in her.