E- Chapter 5

//Ellie/you POV//

We left the restaurant after paying. I had such a good time and I loved the band, they were so sweet and funny. I kept glancing at Daniel though. And I could tell he kept looking at me but that was probably because he was uncomfortable and hadn't ever seen me before. After saying good bye to everyone we went over to the car.

Jonah: someone is going to have to sit in someone's lap
Corbyn: not it
Daniel: not it
Jonah: not it
Jack: not it
Me: not it
Zach: not it! DAMNIT!!

We all laughed and went in the car, Jonah driving with Corbyn in the passenger. Jack went all the way in the seat furthest to the curb then I sat in the middle and Daniel sat next to me. Zach decided to lay across all of us.

Me: oh god
Zach started laughing and so did Jack.
Jonah: Ellie where is your stuff?
Me: in a hotel room
Jonah: where?

I give him the hotel name and address as he drives.
All the boys come inside to help, I was leading the way with the boys closely following me. I opened the room and went inside. I only had 2 suitcases and a guitar case. They went in pairs. Jack and Zach went together skipping holding each holding one side of the suitcase while Corbyn gets the other and Jonah follows. Danie waits for me as I get any and everything the I left out which was just a charger and a packet of gum. I took my guitar and left.

Daniel followed me
Daniel: you play guitar?
Me: I play a lot of instruments
Daniel: like what?
Me: I play guitar, piano, flute, clarinet, violin, cello, and drums occasionally.
Daniel: whoa actually?
He looked at me shocked
Me: yeah
I kinda frown and look away.

//Daniels POV//
I know something's wrong when she said that. She seemed upset, I didn't want to make her upset. I just smiled.

//Ellie POV//
Daniel smiles and I smile back
We go down the elevator and talk, we start to get to know each other. After putting the guitar in the trunk we both see Zach in the farthest seat and Jack in the middle, which meant one of us would have to sit on someone's lap. We raced there and Daniel sat first.

Me: nuh uh
I nod my head
Me: I met y'all today I am NOT sitting on any of your laps
Zach: lay across us
I take a sec to think and lay across all of them
Zach: hey why didn't you put your head this way, i don't wanna deal with your feet
Me: Zach honey, you're insane if you think I trust you with my head
We all laugh as Zach yells
Zach: HEY!
It took a little longer to get to the house, my head was on the plastic car door, I started to get tired so I moved up a bit and laid my head on Daniels chest and fell asleep.

//Daniels POV//
I could tell Ellie was getting tired but I didn't wanna say anything. And then I felt something leaning on me. I looked down and I saw her on my chest asleep. I lightly blushed and half smiled. She looks so cute and peaceful. She looked vulnerable. I put my hand on her back and the other her head for support so she doesn't fall.