G- chapter 7

We were sitting in silence watching the view when Jonah break the silence.
Jonah: mom and dad are planning to come soon.
I roll my eyes, Daniel and Corbyn see so they glance at each other
Me: great
I fake smile hoping that Jonah will believe it. It went back to silence but it was nice.

//Jonahs POV//
I knew that Ellie was not okay when I said that. I know she thinks I don't realize what they say to her and how much the compare us. And I know she doesn't want me to know because she doesn't wanna hurt me and I feel bad for her.

//Ellie POV//
Me: Do we have some water?
Jack: Check the car.
I nod and head over to the car

// The guys POV//
Corbyn: What was the eye roll about?
Zach: What eyeroll?
Daniel: when Jonah mentioned their parents.
Jonah: Our Mom and Dad compare us a lot. Mostly Ellie to me. She thinks I don't notice it so she stays quiet about it but it really bothers her. It was really bad in junior year and the beginning of senior year in high school. My mom was usually the culprit. She was compare us by saying that I got better grades, I was more involved in high school activities, I was more hardworking which was all false. She has straight A's, played like 73928293638 million instruments, and the reason she didn't come visit on tour was because she was too busy studying to prove to our parents that she is enough. It's actually really bad.

//Daniels pov//
That's why she frowned after she named all the instruments she can play. Her parents made her.

Me: when we were grabbing her guitar from her hotel room we were talking about instruments
Jonah: My mom made her learn most of those. The only ones she did voluntarily was guitar which is why it's the only one she plays a lot.

//Ellie POV//
I come back with a few water bottles in my hand for everyone
I sat in my seat next to Daniel and Jonah
I laid my head on Jonahs shoulder.

~the next morning~
I woke up to birds chirping, the sun blinding me, and a gust of wind.
We were outside. I was facing Daniel who had his arm around my waist. I was on his chest/shoulder with my hands resting on his chest as well. His other hand was in my hair. I assumed he was playing with it.
I was too tired to ask anymore questions so I tried to fall back asleep.