K- Chapter 11

// Daniels POV//
These last 2 months have been amazing. The more Ellie and I hang out the more I love her- wait did I just? I smile on the inside. Ellie started to play guitar and she was actually REALLY good. We were all singing while she focused on her hands. I kept glancing towards her everytime someone said "if all it is, is 8 letters why is it so hard to say"
I knew I really really really liked her but I didn't know how to tell her.
I look over to my siblings and see them whispering about something, I look at them confused and they mouth "don't worry about it" I shrug my shoulders we all clean up to go to dinner.
It was 8:30 and we all got in our cars and drove to a restaurant.

//Ellie/ you POV //
We got to the restaurant. I kept Jonahs hoodie on for the rest of the day because my mom was right. I am too fat. I need to slim down. I need to control my hunger. We went inside and we all took out seats. I sat down and Anna sat on one side of me while Daniel sat on the other. Jonah sat in front of me and my mom and dad sat diagonal from me. While Zach and Jack and Corbyn sat next to Jonah.

We ordered appetizers. I got a salad and some fruit. My mom muttered "that's a first". I looked down. The band and Anna looked at me worried. I started to play the silver ring that was on my finger. Kai gave it to me. I miss her, I miss my bsf.

My pasta came and while conversing my mom made subtle "jokes" comparing Jonah and I. I just looked down. I don't know why she's doing it so much today. I was eating slow and very little, I couldn't keep my foot still and I played with ring on my finger. Daniel noticed and slid his hand over. He held my hand under the table placed our held hands by my leg to stead it.

I look at him and he continued eating making sure everything was casual. I held his hand a little tighter and he started to play with my hands using his thumb. I felt better to be honest. Everyone finished their meals and ordered dessert. I didn't want any. Daniel held my hand through the rest of the dinner Anna noticed and texted the guys, including Jonah.

Corbyn gets up and walks over to Christian and Anna.

// Corbyns POV//
After Anna made a gc with Daniels brothers and the band, including Jonah we all smirked when we saw that Anna said Daniel was holding Ellie's hand since she was nervous because of her mom. I got up casually and placed my head in between Anna and Christian. Ellie was on the other side of Anna. I glanced over and saw Ellie's leg moving like crazy and Daniel holding her hand while rubbing her hand with his thumb. Daniel then let go of her hand and placed his hand by her thigh. His hand was on her inner thigh by her knee. I smiled and sat back down.

// Ellie/ you POV//
My leg was still moving so Daniel let go of my hand and out his hand on my thigh. I got butterflies. His hand was by my knee he rubbed my inner thigh gently with his thumb to calm me down.