XXIII

after much consideration (and persuasion from awsten), taylor agreed to do part of her hair green, specifically the roots. awsten was ecstatic and went on amazon to buy bleach, and four tubs of manic panic electric lizard. elle was jealous and was very stubborn about the answer no, so awsten got her hair chalk.

the hair dye arrived the next day and awsten went to work. he dyed his hair first, and while it was sitting, he bleached taylor's roots and the hair by her ears. he hopped in the shower to rinse and finished taylor's hair (and putting green hair chalk in elle's). while sitting, yelling could be heard in front of their house.

"who the fuck-" taylor said under her breath, walking to the front window. there, she saw max and kyle, at the foot of her driveway, both six feet or more apart from each other.

taylor opened the door to find a massive paper bag used for take out at her feet.

"we saw how stressed you were so we made you guys y'all's favorites!" kyle yelled from where he was standing. he wore his signature disposable face mask.

"i wanted to see your face!" max yelled. awsten came up behind taylor to see what was happening. "not yours! go back inside troll boy!"

"max, be nice." kyle scolded her.

"right! i should respect my elders, i apologize, old man!"

awsten rolled his eyes and took the bag from taylor, bringing it inside. elle came running out and stood on the grass with her temporary green hair.

"maxie! kyle! look! my hair's green like mommy and daddy!"

"you look beautiful darling!" max yelled, her eyes crinkling, showing her smile that they couldn't see. elle told kyle and max about school and how she's not enjoying quarantine cause she misses her friends, max, kyle and jaclyn and taylor sits on the steps with her.

after another twenty minutes, taylor and elle said their goodbyes and headed inside.

"tell your mountain dew boyfriend we said goodbye!" max called, waving.

taylor headed into the shower to rinse the dye and when getting out she shrieked at the sight of herself in the mirror. the dye was bright and taylor laughed at the sight.

she left the bathroom and showed awsten, who laughed and walked over to her.

"you look great." he laughed.

"why are you laughing?" she started to laugh.

"because! your hair is green!"

taylormartxn

liked by awstenknight, emmamartenofficial, and 3,385 others
taylormartxn he convinced me 😔
[tagged awstenknight]
view comments
awstenknight GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN
maxwil.iams you two are a bunch of gremlins
elijahdaniel you look better than he does
jaxlyn110 bb, u look great

awstenknight

liked by underscoregeoff, elijahdaniel, and 24,495 othersawstenknight WEAR YOUR MASKS MOTHER FUCKERSview commentselijahdaniel the gremlin returnsuser4: is awsten ok? he looks sorta sad

awstenknight WEAR YOUR MASKS MOTHER FUCKERS
view comments
elijahdaniel the gremlin returns
user4: is awsten ok? he looks sorta sad