XXV

in june, kyle decided to open the outdoor dining. they set up tables with umbrellas, all spaced out from eachother, in the parking lot.

taylor, awsten and elle came to help set up (well, just taylor and awsten, but elle helped entertain and set the tables).

"hey, darling?" max called to a dancing elle, they were listening to fall out boy. "could you help me set the tables?" max asked.

"yeah!" elle exclaimed, running to help max. they continued to work, setting everything up.

eventually they set up and within a few minutes, a family pulled up.

"hi! can we eat here?" the wife asked. kyle nodded, explaining the restrictions. while that was happening, awsten put on an apron.

"what are you doing?"max asked him.

"i'm working, duh." his eyebrows wiggled while looking at her with a blank expression.

"you don't even work here."

"i do now."

"just because mrs. gremlin over there works here, doesn't mean you do too." she waved her finger at him. "kyle's not responsible for paying you!"

"i'm fine with that. i'm the richest man in the world." he crossed his arms. max rolled her eyes and went back to work.

another family sat at one of the tables, and awsten headed towards them.

"don't dare." max hissed.

"watch me." awsten winked. he walked over to the family. two parents, a toddler and a preteen. "hi! i'm awsten, i'll be your waiter this afternoon, what do y'all want to drink?" he asked. max walked over.

"you'll have to forgive us, it's his first day here so if he messes up, tell me, thank you!" she winked at him before walking away. he rolled his eyes.

maxwil.iams

liked by taylormartxn, kool

liked by taylormartxn, kool.aid.kyle,  and 7,485 others
maxwil.iams hey, parxies, i know you think i'm stealing your fav and all, but last i checked, he was a gremlin and i'm 21. thanks <3
view comments
elijahdaniel you dont owe them shit. his gremlin minions dont deserve anything
user23 still legal tho
maxwil.iams gross. i
kool.aid.kyle 😎🖤