AJ's Interview

AJ P.O.V

"When you're ready, tell us your name and where we are most likely to know you from." A producer guides me. He's dressed in black jeans and a black top, with the ITV logo imprinted in the corner.

"Hey there! I'm AJ Pritchard. I'm 26, and I am best known for being a professional dancer on Strictly for four years." I smile. " I quit this year because I want to broaden my horizons and try something new."

"What will your family and friends think of you being on the show?"

"I think everyone will be really excited. I'm sure they'll be hysterical when I'm submerged in a tank of eels or fish guts, or when my head is stuck in a tank of spiders! They'll be laughing their heads off at me!"

"What do you think of the show being in Wales this year?"

"I don't have a clue what to expect! Like ... what is a Welsh critter? You don't have any deadly animals in Wales ... right? I liked the idea of dungeons and castles as a kid, but the thought of being locked in dungeons with spiders and snakes ... I'm pretty scared."

"What role will you play in camp?"

"I am so competitive! I'm definitely going to be rooting people on, but I might get annoyed if someone isn't putting in 100% effort or backs out of trials. I'll try and do my chores around camp, keeping things clean and stuff. I guess I could entertain too, but I am leaving my jazz hands and glitter at home for sure!"

"Tell us about your relationship status."

"So I have just recently split with my long-term girlfriend. She was my dance partner. It is a shame, but things just didn't work out in the end. I'm not going into the jungle to find love. I'm sure I will just make some good friends."

"Would you be open to romance in the jungle though?" The producer prompts.

"I mean, I guess? If the right person was in there, then anything can happen. But I don't know how attractive I will seem stinking of fish guts and critters."

"Who is your dream campmate?"

"My dream campmate would be ... Anton du Beke! He's such a dream, such a laugh and makes you feel so calm."

"And finally, why are you doing I'm A Celebrity?"

"I'm doing I'm A Celeb because I want a fresh start. I want to see what I enjoy and do something completely different. I don't want to stay in my comfort zone. I'll give 100% effort to everything!"

"Okay, thank you AJ! We will see you soon!"

- - - - -

Hi guys! Thank you for reading! I am so excited for the new series to start up again. I need you to help me decide! Does Demi replace:

Jessica Plummer OR Beverly Callard? (I would pick Jessica, but I feel like there could be some sort of love triangle plot? What do you think?)

This chapter's shout out goes to Mrs_Bibbyxo ! Thank you for the lovely comment and support!

I'll be updating very soon!
DogsSox231 xoxo