-Chapter 1: Okuda creates a wormhole-

Yeet I'll link an AMV every chapter(hopefully)

*On accident for the first 5 or so chapter I refer to Hayami as 'Hayano'. Oops.

One year after the death of Korosensei

Karma sat at his desk, playing with a S.A.A.U.S.O. knife under his desk so the teacher couldn't see it. He was so tempted to throw it at Asano, who sat in front of him, but he decided against it.

The violent redhead looked at the date on his phone. March 13th

No.

No.

It was the one year anniversary of him being dead.

Karma dropped the government weapon and started shaking. He couldn't breathe. He started coughing uncontrollably, and it got the teacher's attention.

"Akabane, stop the faking coughing-" The teacher then realized it wasn't fake. He rushed over to the 15 year old, who was holding his throat.

"I-i c-can't b-breathe I-i'm g-going to d-die-" Before Karma could finish his sentence, his head hit the desk as he lay there, unconscious.

///---///

Karma woke up in a white room. His eyesight was blurry, but he could make out a figure in front of him.

"W-what's going on?" Three coughs. One for each word.

The figure started walking away. "I'll go get the doctor." Karma recognized the voice to be Nagisa's.

"N-nagisa?" He asked.

Nagisa turned around. He looked at Karma. "You recognize me?"

Karma nodded. "Just by your-"Cough. "-voice."

"I'll be right back." Nagisa left the room, and came back a minute later with light brown clouds on their head. 

"Hello Mr. Akabane, I'm glad to see you're alright. You had a panic attack, you know." The voice was female, but he didn't recognize it. 

"I-i did?" He asked. 

"Yeah. We assume that it's because of the one-year anniversary of your teacher's death, am I correct?"

"I-i think s-so." He answered, his words becoming more stable.

"To be honest, I expected you to freak out about it the least, but here we are."

Why did I have that reaction? It's not like I killed him. I even voted to kill him instead of save him!

"Don't worry, Mr. Akabane, you'll be out here in 30 minutes, since you only stopped breathing for a couple minutes." The woman said.

Karma frowned. "I-i died?"

"Yes, but we were able to bring you back with CPR."

The redhead smiled. "That's interesting."

"But, we did find that you had been holding a knife moments before the panic attack." The nurse looked down.

"Wait, can I see the knife?" Nagisa asked. 

"Um, sure?" The nurse pulled a green object out of her scrubs pocket.

Nagisa took the knife. "Karma, how well can you see me?" 

"Not very well." He answered.

"Okay, I know how to make you see fine again." Nagisa chucked the knife at Karma. "Catch!"