-Chapter 5: Nakamura Feels Needed-

Mr. Karasuma explained the rules. "For all 3E students, you know the rules. 1A kids, you are allowed to use your quirks, though in order to get a student out you will have to take out the knife we will supply you with and mark the other student with paint. Any students who would rather a gun over a blade step forward."

Hayano, Chiba(obviously), Jirou, Kaminari, Nakamura, Isogai, Kanzaki, Sugino, Uraraka  and Terasaka stepped forward. 

"Any questions?" Karasuma asked.

"How did you decide teams?" Kaminari asked.

"Most of it was random. But I wanted some drama so we purposely put Karma and Nagisa on separate teams, as well as Midoriya and Bakubitch-er, Bakugou." Professor Bitch explained.

"How do we win?" Kirishima asked.

"Easy. Either one team captures the flag or eliminates every player on the opposing team. Now, Red follow Irina to your starting area, and Blue follow me." Karasuma explained.

Karma smiled a demonic smile. "I'm looking forward to winning against you, Nagisa. It won't be like last time."

Nagisa smiled. "Oh, we'll see."

Halfway through the walk, Uraraka asks Okuda, "What happened last time between Nagisa and Karma?"

"We had a fight about trying to save Korosensei. Karma was really against it. Like, he went insane. Tried to rip Nagisa to shreds. So, we decided to settle it with paintball. Nagisa and Karma had a one-on-one fight. Even though if it had been a real fight Karma would have won, Nagisa won because Karma surrendered." Okuda explained.

"Who did you side with?" Uraraka asked the girl.

"I sided with Nagisa, though for the final battle I was kind of hoping Karma would win." Okuda looked up. "I don't understand why everyone fears Karma. He's really nice to me." The fifteen year old blushed.

"Hmm. I ship it!" Ashido said, coming out of nowhere.

Okuda turned pink. "Gah! Ashido! Where did you come from!?" 

Ashido shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I'm trying to think of what type of ship it is. Oh! It's Beauty and the Beast/ Bad Boy, Good Girl. A lot like Ochaco and Bakugou!"

Uraraka joined the 'Blushing-like-crazy' squad(with Okuda). "I-I don't like Bakugou Mina!"

"Hm. Sure." Ashido turned to Okuda. "Also, sweetie, feel free to call me Mina. 'Ashido' sounds awfully ugly, don't it?"

"I-I don't think so, but I'll call you Mina..."

///---///

Meanwhile, Karma just finished whispering his plan to Rio. 

Rio thought about it. "That might work, but that's relying a lot on your ability to predict her actions. Also, it might hurt her feelings."

Karma sighed. "I guess, but you got any better ideas?" 

Rio shook her head. "But, I feel we should have a plan B, you know, just in case."

The redhead nodded.

"What are you two talking about?" Kaminari asked, coming up from behind them.

"We're doing something that's none of your buiss-" Before Rio finished her sentence, Karma pulled her aside. 

"Nakamura, we should ask him about his class's ability with guns and knives." Karma whispered.

He has a point... Rio thought.