-Chapter 11: One Fateful Wednesday-

Nakamura and Kendou stood up and followed Aizawa to the small office room he had claimed for the trip. They both knew who snitched on them.

Karma.

On the walk, no one said a word. They were afraid of what Aizawa would do. So they just walked, heads down.

When they got into the office, they saw who had snitched on them, and it wasn't who they expected. 

It was Tsuyu Asui.

"Asui came to me just a few minutes ago with a noise complaint. She said it sounded like two girls laughing and talking, who I assume to be you two." Aizawa explained. 

"Kero." She said.

"I'm sorry sir!" Kendou said, bowing her head. 

"I don't have permission from Vlad King to punish you, so you may go." Aizawa said to the teal eyed girl. "But, before you do, take this as a warning. Next time, I will not feel the need to ask him, and punish you myself."

Kendou ran out of the room. 

Nakamura looked down. 

"Even though I am technically your homeroom teacher, I'm not going to punish you." Aizawa said. Nakamura looked up, with hope in her eyes. "But, someone else will." She looked back down.

"Ms. Nakamura, this is unacceptable behavior. I can't believe you of all people did this to poor Asui." Korosensei said, zooming in at Mach 20. 

"You can call me Tsuyu, kero." Asui said.

Nakamura sort of forgot she was there. Oops.

"Okay then, Tsuyu." He turned to Nakamura, and his face turned black.

Shit.

"Nakamura Rio, once we get back, you will have two days of house arrest." Korosensei said.

She looked down. "Sorry, sir."

"Oh, don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to Tsuyu." He demanded.

"Sorry Tsuyu."

"It's okay I guess, kero." Tsuyu said.

Nakamura could already tell she wasn't going to get along with Tsuyu well.

///---///

A couple of days later, after they went home, Aizawa told the 3E students to stay after class. Not one of them knew why.

After all the 1A kids left, Karasuma entered the room. 

He sighed. "Well, you kids need to think up quirks and hero names. Otherwise people will start to wonder why UA let in a bunch of quirkless kids. Anyone have any ideas?"

Nakamura raised her hand.

"Nakamura?"

"I told a class B student that my quirk allowed me to create any type of weapon, and I like the hero name, Iconic Queen'." She said.

"There's no going back on the quirk and that's a shit hero name. Try again."

"How about English Brat?" Karma suggested. 

"I like tha-" She paused. "Wait...OMG KARMA I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD."

"Fine, why don't we just go with your codenames?" Karasuma asked. 

"I think that's a great idea for everyone but me. 'Semi-Senioritis' just won't cut it."

"And Forever Flat!"