-Chapter 14: The Rescue pt. 2-

No amv today :(

Yuma Isogai and Nakamura ran into the building. They turned many confusing corners and tried to find their kidnapped friend. They ran for about 5 minutes before finding any hope. 

Nakamura was ahead of Isogai, so she didn't get hit. But Isogai did. 

It hurt really bad. Like he got hit by a rocket. What he got hit by was moving really fast, so he got flung into the wall.

"Ouch." He said, wincing in pain. Nakamura stopped and turned around. 

"Are you okay Isogai?" She asked.

"Yeah but I might need a little time to get up." He said. "I wonder what I got hit by..."

He looked over to the side where what he got hit by was, and it was none other than...

"Huh?"

///---///

"Okay. Ready, Aoyama?" Kaminari whisper-yell-asked. 

The two stood by the main entrance, hiding and waiting for the sign from Okuda, telling them to go inside. They made sure they were in a position where they could see it.

Just then, a small cloud that said 'GO!'. They assumed that was a sign, and ran in.

The two immediately had 20 guns pointed at them.

"Hey, we didn't come here to fight. We want to make a deal." Kaminari explained, cautious with his lies.

One guy moved closer to Aoyama and put his gun to Aoyama's head. Aoyama was terrified. "Yeah, sure, we'll believe that." 

Kaminari pointed his hands at two of the guards, one of them being the one threatening him and Aoyama, electricity crackling.  "You better."

The guy seemed oddly threatened and put the gun down. "Fine, let's hear what you got."

Kaminari put his hands down. "We've got a girl who is a whiz at Chemistry. She can make Cyanide in 30 minutes. Sounds useful, huh?"

The guy nodded. He was buying Kaminari's words.

"We'll give you her if you give us Akabane." Kaminari said.

The guy considered it. "Let's see... no."

Kaminari laughed. "You leave me no choice. Aoyama, down!" Kaminari proceeded to shoot all 20 guys with some electricity.

All of them fell to the floor except the guy Aoyama was closest to. He proceeded to shoot Kaminari with the gun. 

It hit his leg, making him fall to the floor. It hurt really bad. 

Aoyama was trembling on the ground.

"Aoyama, you have to do something!" Kaminari yelled, wincing in pain as he said. 

Slowly, Aoyama realized what he had to do, and the pressure that came with it.

Kaminari could tell it made him really nervous. 

That's when the wincing Kaminari realized it.

Aoyama couldn't do it.

He couldn't bear the pressure.

And he didn't have the bravery.

But then, Aoyama did something unexpected. 

Out of his left shoulder came a beam of light known as Navel Laser. 

///---///

Toga wish she had been looking as she ran. She had longer legs, but that would probably make it easier to run, not harder. 

Plus, she had transformed into countless guys taller, yet she could barely walk.

I must be sick... She thought, but deep down, she knew the truth.

She was truly in love.

Just then she ran into someone, moving even faster than she was. So, it obviously hurt.

She lied there, next to the person she hit. She had hit the ground harder than the other person, so she was more injured than him.

"Ouch." The person she hit said, wincing in pain. It was a male voice, so it was probably a guy. 

"Are you okay Isogai?" A girl that the guy probably named Isogai had been running with that now exists asked.

"Yeah but I might need a little time to get up." Isogai said. "I wonder what I got hit by..."

Excuse me but I am very much a human being just like you! I am not an 'it', but a 'who'! Toga thought angrily. 

"Huh?" The girl asked. "Karma?" 

Oh, these must be Karma's friends, but I don't know any of them. What should I do?

Then it popped in her head. 

"Huh? Do I know you?" Toga asked genuinely, but also not genuinely at all.

"Uh, we were in the same class last year?" Isogai sort-of-asked. "Remember?"

Toga sighed. "Sorry, my memory's a little foggy. Remind me of your names?" Toga said convincingly. 

"I'm Rio Nakamura, and that's Yuma Isogai." The girl called Nakamura said. 

"Ah, now it's coming back to me. Thanks for the reminder." 

"We came to bust you out. Ready to go?" Isogai asked.

"Of course. Who came?" Toga asked.

"Well, us, Okuda, Nagisa, Kaminari, Aoyama, and Todoroki." Nakamura explained.

Toga nodded. "I remember some of them."

That was true. Aoyama, Kaminari, and Todoroki were in Class A of the UA Hero Course, but the other ones I didn't. 

Nakamura stuck out her hand. "Here, let me help you up."

Toga hesitantly grabbed it and used it to pull herself up. "Thanks, I guess."

Nakamura shrugged. "It's whatever. Now, let's go get Aoyama and Kaminari."

Toga felt a sharp pain in her head, like a 5mm (in diameter) iron skewer(HaHaH i'M sO fUnNy), and with it came a voice. 

C'mon Himiko, you can't let them just get away!

But if I go, then I can get information on UA!

It isn't worth it!

No!

Yes!

Go!

Stay!

She felt as if a war was going on in her head.

Isogai looked at her, concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Toga smiled a pitiful smile. "Yeah, just a headache. Let's go."

With that, the three rushed down the hall, looking for an escape.

///---///

A/n Sorry it's kind of short. I'm trying to space out this arc a little. By chapter 18 things will be pretty normal and I'll deal with the love triangle and probs add a little Karairi in there.