-Chapter 13: The Rescue pt. 1-

Toga Himiko had never seen Akabane Karma before. Dabi kept telling her that it wasn't the best idea, because he was worried that Toga would fall in love with him and attack him, like she did Izuku.

Since Toga had already found her true love Byakuya-

(Oh wait wrong fandom-)

Since Toga had already found her true love, Izuku, she doubted it, and kept insisting that she should meet him. Finally, he snapped.

"I won't stop asking until you let me!" Toga argued.

"FINE! You'll drive me insane if I don't." Dabi said. 

"Yay!"

Dabi unlocked the door to the room the mystery boy, and when she saw him, she gasped.

He was hard to describe appearance wise, since he was asleep and the room was dark, but Toga could tell he his hair was the color of blood, her favorite thing other than cute boys!

(Jesus she is so much like Genocide Jill(Jesus this is the second Danganronpa reference I've made this chapter, and I'm 150 words in(I'm starting a THH reference count.)(THH references: 2)))

In other words, 

HE WAS SO CUTE! MAYBE EVEN CUTER THAN IZUKU!

"Are you just going to stare at me like a weirdo, or are you going to say something." Karma asked. His voice was surprisingly laid back, and not harsh as Himiko expected.

C'mon, you have to say something!

"Oh, um, sorry!" She said, blushing. 

That was really weird. She thought she'd say something more like her, and not something a normal person would say. When she gained a crush on someone, she tended not to get nervous, and she didn't try to hide it.

But this time was different.

She felt like she needed to impress him. She felt like a shy girl talking to the popular boy.

But there was something else odd, too.

She could tell that Karma has been having conflicting feelings, and they have at least something to do with the one he loves. The thing is, she didn't know what this conflicting feeling was. It could be one-sided love or something like that, or...

or...

Or it could be that he is currently dating someone, but they were both starting to fall out of love. 

This thought gave Toga some Hope(THH references: 3).

A type of Hope(THH references: 4) that she had never felt before in anything, especially love.

It was the type of Hope that truly conquered any thoughts of Despair(THH references: 5)

She called this feeling Ultimate Hope(THH references: 6)

"Hello?" Karma asked, snapping her back to reality.

"Oh, um, sorry. I'm Toga Himiko, nice to meet you."