-Chapter 6: The Shipping Council Spills Some Tea-

Mina Ashido has always embraced her role as a supporting character. In middle school, everyone always told her that her quirk was meant for heroes, but she's not the type to aim for number 1. She'd be satisfied at #20 or something like that.

But, there were two things Mina wanted to be number one at.

1. #1 Shipper.

2. #1 Tea Spiller.

Those were her three goals in life.

1. Be hero #20

2. Be ultimate tea spiller

3. Be ultimate shipper.

So, when she heard about another world coming to her, she just had to hear the tea from them. So, she called a meeting with herself, 3E, Tooru, and Aoyama.

"Okay, so any students who consider themselves shippers, please meet here in an hour. ANy students who don't must delete themselves from the area. This is coming from the Shipping Council, so it is mandatory for all shippers." Mina explained. Tooru and Aoyama nodded their heads.

An hour later, the common room was abandoned, and the only trace of human life were Mina and the rest of the Shipping Council.

"Hm, I guess they don't have any shippers." Tooru said.

Mina sighed. "I was really looking forward to all that tea."

Just then, a sign of hope came. Maehara came into view, followed by Nakamura dragging Karma.

"Hi! Sorry we're late, it took a while to convince Karma to come." Maehara said.

"I never said yes. You guys just resorted to dragging me here. I'm not even a main shipper." Karma said, sounding very annoyed.

"C'mon, you helped me try to set up Nagisa and Kayano!" The blonde girl said.

Karma stuck out his toungue.

"No real argument, eh?" Nakamura said, raising an eyebrow.

Karma kicked her in the shins. Hard. So hard she fell. 

Karma laughed. "Take that as a lesson: don't mess with Karma."

"No." Maehara said bluntly.

"You wanna die, Womanizing Scumbag?" Karma said with a very scary look on his face.

"No sir, I think I'd rather live." Maehara said, shaking his head.

"That's what I thought."

"Woah. You're really scary Karma." Tooru said.

"Wow. You're officially the 1 Millionth person tp realize that." Karma said, rolling his eyes.

"You know 1 Million people?" Maehara asked.

"I swear to God Maehara, you're going to wish that fall killed you." Karma said, seemingly getting ready to charge at him.

"Yeah, no." Nakamura grabbed Karma by the ear and through him to the ground.

"I'm curious, how did you do that?" Mina asked her, kind of amazed.

"It's really nothing, I can only stop him before he's started. After the first hit, it's almost impossible to stop him." Nakamura explained.

"Oh, that makes sense. Now, how about we get started." Mina pointed at the couch. "Why don't yall have a seat."

///---///

"Okay, who wants to start off, us or you?" Ashido asked. 

"We'll go first. Karma, explain your OTP." Nakamura said.