-Chapter 4: Maehara becomes Handicapped-

The night before.

Hiroto Maehara just couldn't go to sleep. Ritsu had told him and the rest of the class that hadn't gone to look for Karma and Okuda that it wasn't safe to go in the old campus building, and that they should just go home. But Hiroto's curiosity couldn't stop him from wondering what in there was so dangerous. So, he snuck out.

In case things went wrong, he left a note to his parents and sisters, so they'd know he wouldn't be home anytime soon, and if he was fine, he'd just take the note back and they'd never know it existed.

Hiroto lived about a 25 minutes walk from the mountain, and it took about 10 minutes to get up there, so he spent the next 30 minutes of his life walking. 

Once he got to the top of the tall hill, he walked into the old building. 

"Hello?" He asked.

No response.

He walked into his old classroom, and he was flooded with old memories. From studying for Midterms with Korosensei to thinking up ways to kill the octopus. Before he could do anything, he was sucked into the wormhole he didn't even notice was there.

Hiroto was never one to get motion sick. He found moving fast in cars or buses almost rhythmic, like they were trying to put him to sleep. But, as he spun in the middle of nowhere, he almost puked from lightheadedness. 

The 15 year old felt as if his orange brown hair had flown off like a toupee in the wind. He felt as if his eyeballs were going to pop out of their sockets. It hurt like hell. The worst part about it was that it never stopped. 

Two days.

That's how long it took before the pain stopped.

Well, at least that specific type of pain.

Hiroto stopped moving at Mach 20(or at least that's what it felt like) and started falling. He was moving possibly even faster, and it was even worse. 

He wish he never stopped falling.

His body couldn't take the pressure of hitting the hard ground at the speed of sound, so when he did, it was game over. 

Death.

Or so he thought.

///---///

"Dude, who is that?!" Kaminari asked Karma.

Karma looked at the limp boy. "That doesn't matter." He looked for Ida, who he found standing across the room. "Oi, Ida! Can you get a teacher, specifically Korosensei if possible? Make it fast, we have an emergency."

"Wait, what's wrong with him?" Kaminari asked the violent teen.

Karma sighed. "Have you ever travelled at Mach 20?" Kaminari shook his head, so Karma continued. "When you fall that fast, then hit the ground, you body can't take the pressure, so you collapse. He has a 1% chance of survival, the way I see it."