-BTS: How Momo and Kaede became friends-

I actually included a bnha amv. woah.

Also, I have a quick question.

Just go to the short story if u don't want (sort-of)manga spoilers.

Did people actually think that Touya would be so nice to Shouto and Shouto so forgiving to Touya? I mean, if Touya didn't turn out to be (you-know-who), and had just run away from the stress, maybe, but Touya has literally said he was going to kill Shouto once he became a popular hero. There was zero chance Touya was going to allow Shouto to hug him. Touya absolutely hates heroes, but he'll love this boy who's literally doing exactly what the man Touya hates most in the world told him to do. Like, bitch, there's no way Touya would actually care for Shouto. As for Shouto, he's a very unforgiving person. Like, he's had a grudge against Endeavour for like 10 years. There's no way he'd be fine with the way Touya turned out. In fact, I feel Shouto vs. Touya would be a battle I'm interested to watch, and is likely going to happen.

If you read that, you're a piece of gold and deserve happiness. Thank you for your time.

(Also BTS stands for Behind the Scenes)

///---///

Ever since Class 3E came, Momo Yaoyorozu had been glared at. By one person, to be specific. 

Kaede Kayano.

Momo had been trying to figure out what the hell the short girl had against her, so she decided to ask around.

"Do you know what Kayano has against me?" Momo asked Hayami and Chiba.

Hayami shrugged. "I don't really care enough to guess." 

Chiba nodded. 

Okay...

She asked Maehara as well, but he was none the wiser. 

Well, at least that's what he said. Maehara was giggling as Momo walked away, so it's also pretty likely that he was just straight up lying to her.

She sighed. 

Someone laughed from behind her. She turned to see Isogai rubbing his neck. 

"So Kayano's been glaring at you, right?" He asked. She nodded.

"I'm not going to ruin it, but let's just say her nickname is Forever Flat, just like mine's President Poverty."

Forever Flat? What does that mean?

"It means she has a small chest." Todoroki answered at lunch after she asked him. "Why?"

"Isogai said that's a hint to why she hates me." Momo looked at the ground.

She then looked at Kayano, who was laughing and talking to Jirou.

What does Jirou have that I don't?

"It's more of a question of what you have and Jirou doesn't." Nagisa responded when questioned by Momo. 

"I don't know what you mean." Momo said.

"Just ask her. I think Maehara and Nakamura are dying because of this." Nagisa advised. Nagisa pointed at Maehara and Nakamura, who were laughing really hard. Maehara was even holding his stomach. "And Karma already died." Karma was wheezing on the floor.

"No, please don't, this is too funny. The next question is going to be why Nagisa's not wearing a skirt." Nakamura said through laughs.

"That's a good question, actually." Momo put her finger on her mouth. "Why aren't you wearing a skirt?"

Nagisa turned pink, and Nakamura fell to her knees. Karma had started trying to get up, but after that question he fell right back down.

"I'm a boy!" Nagisa yelled.

Momo turned pink out of embarassment.

"Keep tellin' yourself that." Karma said through wheezes.

"Hey!" Nagisa kicked Karma.

"I'm sorry Nagisa!" Momo said quickly.

"I-it's fine. It's nothing compared to what these bullies do." Nagisa rubbed the back of his neck.

Karma managed to get out his phone and showed Momo a picture of a very embarassed Nagisa in a dress.

"Hey! I told you to delete that!" Nagisa said, still pink. That was another kick for Karma.

"I-it's my phone wallpaper." Karma said. Three kicks in two minutes!

"Er, I'm going to go ask Kayano about why she hates me." Momo said, walking away from the three.

---

"Oh, I just really dislike big chests." Kayano stated bluntly. "You seem to have a really big one."

Momo blinked. "That's it?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh. Well, I hate big chests as well." Momo pointed at Mineta, who was currently bugging Mina. "People like him are always crowding around me. I wish I had a chest like yours." 

Kayano looked at her. "Really?" Momo nodded. "I never thought of it like that. I guess it's also good to be forever flat!"

The girls laughed.

"Wow! I never thought a girl like you would be so nice!" Kayano said cheerfully.

"Yeah, I guess so."

///---///

After that, Kayano and Momo were spotted hanging out together often.

Nakamura looked at Maehara and Karma.

"What happened?"