Hangovers

Devin's POV:

I woke up and yawned. I remembered my date last night and smiled. I have a girlfriend. I felt like crap and got up after moving Devyn from my lap. I went into the kitchen and threw my shirt on the back of a chair. I thought even if we are having hangovers maybe I could still make a decent breakfast. Oh and to be clear. We did NOT have sex last night. So stop thinking about it. I cracked two eggs into a pan and put some bread into the toaster after starting the coffee maker. A few minuets later Devyn wandered into the kitchen.

"Hello." I smiled with a yawn.

"Close your mouth." She groaned and laid her head on the table after she sat down. I chuckled and finished breakfast.

"Here. I made breakfast." I said setting a plate and a cup in front of her. I plopped down in the other chair and started eating.

"Thanks. I'm not hungry sorry." She groaned tiredly.

"It's ok. Try and eat something though. You probably need the protein." I said and pushed the plate closer.

"Please. I swear if I eat anything I will puke it up considering I puked up what I've eaten in the last week." She said standing up. Her eyes were bloodshot and her nose ran. Even when her makeup is a little smeared and her hair is messy she looked amazing. I stared and tried not to. It's impossible not to stare at someone so amazing like her.

"Oh. I don't think it's hangover now Devyn." I said standing up and feeling her head. She was burning up. If she was having a hangover she would have normal temperature.

"I'm sick?" she asked worried.

"Yea probably. Go lay down and get some sleep." I said and kissed her cheek. She nodded and walked off. She flopped down on the couch and fell asleep all curled up in a ball. I moped around feeling lost for some reason then grabbed a blanket from the bedroom and covered my beautiful girlfriend up. I went back into the bedroom and got another blanket. I was going to join her on the couch but I didn't make it that far. I made it in front of the couch and passed out cold. Man hangovers suck.

Riker's POV:

I woke up to Melody crying again and went over to her pen I had set up. I talked to my mom and Devin was right she understood and is gonna help me out so I can give my daughter the best life she can live.

"Hey Baby Girl." I whispered and picked her up. She whined and I changed her diaper before taking her downstairs to make a bottle. I grabbed my phone and called Devin after she went back to sleep.

"Hello. Who's this." Devin asked.

"Uh it's Riker. Your older brother. Are you drunk." I asked worried.

"Oh. Uh. Hey. Sorry. Hangover." He groaned shuffling around.

" Ow Devin stop." Someone whined. It sounded like a girl screaming.

"Who's that." I asked smirking a little.

"My girlfriend she slept over last night. She's staying with me for the weekend until we are done with our hangover." He said and sighed. "Sorry Devyn." He said

"Devin. What's your girlfriends name." I asked surprised.

"Her Name is Devyn. D-E-V-Y-N. Said just like my name." He said happily.

"Nice. I just wanted to say thanks." I smiled and playfully punched Ryland as I past him

"For what." He said.

"You were right. Mom understood and she's going to help me out so I can give my daughter the best life possible now." I said as Ryland attempted to tackle me.