𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

No ones P.O.V

"What the hell is going on with Rose/Chaeyoung"the idols thought

Last but not least,Park Rose or Park Chaeyoung or Roseanne Park,whatever you want to call her........You can't sing,dance,or even be true to yourself.You are the most fakest person I've ever seen.

Disgusting.You have nothing special about you except your loud ass,terrible vocals.You should leave BLACKPINK and go where you came from.Rose you-I have no words.You are always confused and can't tell no one cares about you?Just leave and do us a favor.We don't like fake people.

Rose sat there unfazed while her group is crying.Yes there were hurt by what was said,because Rose seemed to have gotten a little bit extra and this is just to much for them.They were mad but also sad because they love each member and hearing these cruel  things especially about the ones they love is just way too hard.Not to mention this is in front of many so idols.

BLACKPINK is an overhyped,untalented,and an ugly group in general.They are copy cats and sluts.Not surprised that once YG disbands them that they sell their bodies.Anyway,I'm here to get rid of these wastes of space.Goodbye K-pop industry will be happier without you guys.

BLACKPINK starts to freak out and the other idols are justed shocked.As BLACKPINK is about to get off stage,Rose steps up to the mic.She looked calm,but her eyes scream something else.A mixture of anger and sadness

What is she about to do?No one dares to speak as they watch the screen unfold.Where is the security?!I would like to say thank you to the strange robot voice person.I personally feel that they hit the nail on my head when they spoke about me.I love my members,but they would be better off without me.I have honestly  been thinking this for a while and this is just pushing me further on breaking the point.Rose expresses her with a monotone voice.No one except her members has seen her like this.Expression and Depressed....

"No Rosie/Rose....We love you.....BLACKPINK isn't BLACKPINK without you.THOSE are complete lies....."the idols thought

No...Don't leave me Chipmunk",Lisa begs in her hands.She can't bring herself to speak anymore.

"Hubby"......

"Chaeyoung ,we all love you!Your so talented,Why can't people see it?

"Anyway,we-"Rose sensed something behind her ...

Chaeyoung P.O.V

Anyway,we-I sensed something behind me.I whipped around literally faster than a sound with no  exaggeration.I see a figure approaching  Jenchulis.Upon seeing a shiny figure object I imedenly know what it was.

It was a knife......

with shock and worry evident on my face,I standstill.

"NO!"I let out a loud growl and bickly run over to my group where the person 11-inch knife and just 8 inches away from my group.Standing my ground infront/back my precious members,I get stabbed.The mystery person pulls out a knife and goes to the rest of my members as I'm left here weak....

"NO!STOP,SToP,STop,STOP!screaming all my emotion I found the strength to get up and tackle the person.I'm on top while the person is below me struggling.I hear Jennie running towards me which torn down 25%of the walls I've built up.

"CHAE"!Jennie is franticly running towards me leaving my members behind her.Poor Lisoo,they haven't proceed what was happening.It all happened too soon.

"Jennie stay here"I command in english using a low voice.Jennie know that I'm serious by the way I'm talking.I never use my demanding voice,epically in public.She backs away and in those few moments,the attacker has penetrated my stomach.I looked down and saw a strange purple liquid oozing out of all my wounds.

"Good Luck with this"the attacker says.I didn't realize the groups running to help me.I mostly only see Twice,Red Velvet,Mamamoo,and(G)-IDLE through the crowd  before I got dragged by my feet.

"I'm going to show you the real Rose.Soon you will see the difference between Park Chaeyoung and Rose".They deliver a blow to my face and I feel myself slipping into darkness.Hitting me once was aggravating enough,but a second time is sending me over the edge.My eyes got a bit darker and my wounds just kinda heal for some reason....

Not fully enough for me to be able to move and not like....die.I summoned all my strength and punch this random jaw as hard as I can.

"Damn pain in the ass,"I muttered as they fall to the ground unconscious.I see everyone staring down at my stomach.

"Hm,weird"I think.Looking down at my stomach,I noticed the lower half of my shirt was completely torn and there is stab wounds and scratches all over.You couldn't even see my stomach for its covered in blood and purple stuff.

"Hehehehehe,"I let out a throaty chuckle.My members finally process  everything and came running to me.Before they can reach me my vision became blurry and the last thing I see is Lisa sprinting with her long ass legs over and Jisoo and Jennie in pursuit.

"Chipmunk", Is the last thing I hear before everything goes black

"Heh...heh Black....Blackpink -okay I'll stop