𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

As Chaeyoung was walking around the park,her red hair hiding her gloomy face,her mind kept those hateful words that she read.

"Do I....even deserve to be here?"

When you asked Chaeyoung when she was a teenager and you said that she's going to be a k-pop idol and take on the world by a storm,teenager Chaeyoung would have giggled at you and say "Stop joking around. Chaeyoung didn't even plan to be a k-pop idol,she just wanted to presume her passion in music,and her passion brought her here,where she's right now.In Korea,a K-pop Idol,a member of the one of the most famous girl groups in the industry,BLACKPINK. She was supposed to be making herself even better even more and concentrating on making her fans happy but here she is.

"Walking around the park,all by herself because of some of those hate comments that she read,"Chaeyoung chuckled bitterly to herself,a rumble  from above her startled her."It's about to go rain"Chaeyoung mumbled looking up while walking.This is bad,she didn't bring an umbrella....She's going to get scolded again....not only by her manager but her three members as well who will probably be worried sick about her.

Chaeyoung felt bad once again,she felt like a burden to this group.More negative thoughts entering her mind,not noticing droplets of water started falling and some people running to find shelter.With Chaeyoung so deep in her thoughts,she bumped into someone 

"Hey!Watch where you're going!"A whiny voice of a teenager shouted "Hey,you're....Chaeyoung from BLACKPINK?"The teenager raised her eyebrows

"A blink?"Chaeyoung thought,maybe this girl could cheer her up?After all the fans are the reason why Chaeyoung and the others kept on working hard on their upcoming  comeback.

Chaeyoung started to give a small smile to that she always gives when they meet a fan but the girl scoffed at her making her confused "Why do I have to bump into you of all people?"She sneered "You don't need to give me that fake smile."

"Huh?"Chaeyoung felt a dread creeping up her spine "W-what do you mean? I always give smiles to fans"

The girl snickered "Yeah sure but"She looked at Chaeyoung up and down probably judging her"I don't like you especially  your voice and personality"Chaeyoung felt a jab at that and stayed quiet "Do you really think I like BLACKPINK because of you're voice. Jisoo,Jennie,and Lisa are the reason's I like BLACKPINK not you"The girl laughed mockingly at her before running again"I hate you're voice it's annoying and fake,you should leave the group"

The girl left,not noticing Chaeyoung's sudden silence and how she just stood there as more droplets rained down

"Leave......this group?"

It hurts....It hurts Chaeyoung to hear that especially coming from a fan face-to-face?That's a hard blow to her so she stood there,letting the rain washed down upon her. Chaeyoung felt her whole body getting wet,there were no people around the park right now because o the sudden rain down.The rain trickled to Chaeyoung's hair and then her forehead....and then her mournful eyes.She felt droplets of water from her face "Is that the rain?"She closed her eyes "Or my tears...."As she thought that,she knows it's her latter.Her tears joining in the rain as Chaeyoung wept silently.....The weather joining  her sorrow as the tears from the once bright girl started to become the one with the rain.

Even if Chaeyoung is an idol,she's still a girl with a fragile heart,always masking it with confidence and smiling but right now?She released her pent up emotions,not caring if she doesn't have any protection with the rain,not caring if she'll get sick....She just doesn't care anymore.She  just let her feet  wander around,the rain pouring even harder on each step she took,each step feeling heavy as her feelings.