𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Jisoo was wrong however,the fight lasted for a week.7 days have passed when the fight started,the four of them still have that cold tense atmosphere.Jennie only talked to them when it was necessary  and when practice was done,she would go straight to her room ignoring them.Lisa and Chaeyoung stick together like glue since the fight started,much envy of Jisoo and Jennie.

Everyday,Chaeyoung always stood behind in the studio saying that she wants to practice more and going home very late at night,even skipping dinner since they finished eating when she arrives.It became Lisa's routine to wait for Chaeyoung every night and carrying her to her room.

"Does she always have to do that?"Jennie rolled her eyes at the sight infront of her.Jennie could see Lisa's delight whenever Chaeyoung would give her all  her attention and Jennie has to admit,she really misses Chaeyoung's company but their pride would stopped them.She and Chaeyoung  stayed away from each other like plague,which is very hard since the choreographer would yell at them to stop acting childish.

One day,Jisoo decided to wake up Chaeyoung first to formally apologize to her.So she woke up early and started to walk toward Chaeyoung's room."Chaeyoung is a nice girl,I'm sure she will forgive me".

With that thought,she started to enter Chaeyoung's room "hey Chaeyoungie?I just wanted to say I'm sorr-"She squinted by the sight in front of her,there she saw Lisa and Chaeyoung cuddled up together while Lisa is hugging Chaeyoung's waist tight and there is no space between their bodies and their clothes were the same as last night which means that after Lisa carried Chaeyoung to her room,they slept immediately.

Jisoo didn't know what came over her so she didn't have time to control what she said "WAKE THE HELL UP!WE HAVE PRACTICE SO GO EAT BREAKFAST RIGHT NOW!AND ALSO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE LAST NIGHT AND EVEN SKIPPED DINNER!THERE'S NO TIME FOR CUDDLING!"

Lisa and Chaeyoung jumped back  hearing Jisoo's loud voice and started nagging them.

Chaeyoung being not a morning person she is and since they were still fighting,yelled back at Jisoo "Do you really need to yell so much?!?!"

Lisa agreed with her sharing Chaeyoung's irritated look "Yeah unnie,there's no need to shout jeez."

Jisoo rolled her eyes "Whatever,"She said in a cold tone "Just get ready we have practice today,don't waste your time."

Jennie apparently was also awoken by Jisoo's loud and heard what she was talking about.She clenched her fist when she heard Jisoo mentioning that they were cuddling "How dare they....."She growled,here she was having a hard time sleeping because their fight while those two cuddled all night like nothing happened?"Are you even planning to make up this stupid fight?"She scoffed,she had to admit,this is not a good start of her morning.

And Just like that,the tensions  between the four only increased even further as the fight lasted  even more days

___________________________________________

The music ended and the four girls sighed in relief.They finally finished their dance without any mistakes as they've watched their choreographer analyzing them with a small frown on his face.

"What is it now?"Jennie mumbled,not liking the frown on their choreographer.They've finished the dance with hardly any mistakes so what's the problem?Why isn't he congratulating us?

The choreographer stood up and  made his way towards them."You've finished the dance".he said rather bluntly  making the four girls tense up.

"Uhmm yes oppa,is there something wrong?"Lisa asked

"Thank you for asking Lisa"The choreographer said and gained a hard look"Yes,there is something wrong."