𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

The girls are finally done on the hair solan and the unnie line were  the ones who  finished first before the maknae line.

                                                                      (Jisoo's hairstyle)

"You look really good in shorter hair"Jennie complemented her

"Are you saying I don't look good when my hair is long?"Jisoo teased her.Jennie rolled her eyes "It's a freaking complement accept it." 

Jisoo laughed"You also look good Jennie,though I wonder why you always stick with black and sometimes brown."

"Because I want to"

Jisoo shook her head before guestering to Jennie to look at the maknae lines.The two spotted Lisa imminently who just finished having her hair colored

"Woah not bad at all"Jisoo said observing the new hair color of the maknae

                                                                        (Lisa's hair color)

"Maybe it's her fake hair color again?"Jennie snickered,Jisoo laughed and high five with Jennie while Lisa showed her 'I got dissed again' look

"Seriously?"Lisa then switched to her aegyo voice "I'm sure many blinks will love it though."

 Jisoo saw Jennie grab a pair of scissors and imminently stopped her"No,Jendekie don't"Jisoo said seriously "We don't want you to get arrested for murder"

"I can always make it look like an accident though"Jennie smiled sweetly

Lisa gulped and backed away from Jennie,scared from her life "Got to go shut up for now"

Jisoo awkwardly chuckled "Anyways where's Chaeyoungie?"

"She's just getting her hair washed,she'll be out here soon,"Lisa answered,getting straight to the point seeing Jennie still looking at her with a sweet smile made her shiver in fear.A few moments of silence and Jennie decided to break it "Hey Lisa,"She said "Why are you so quiet hm?"