𝚁𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Lisa yawned and draped herself at the bed,scrolling through her phone "I'm so bored"She groaned.She heard the bathroom door open and close,a velvety voice making itself known to the room "Are you seriously going to waste your time in my room?"

"Why not?"Lisa giggled and patted the space beside her "Jensoo is shooting for Running Man"Lisa grinned at the red-haired girl "I get to have you all myself tonight"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and sat at the space Lisa was patting"Whatever,just don't do anything harsh"She grunted.

Lisa rolled over to her stomach and glanced at Chaeyoung curiously. Chaeyoung noticed it quickly and shot an irritated look "What are you looking at?"

"Thinking of ways to hang out with just the two of us"

"Like you mean going out?"Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows.

Lisa grinned playfully"Why not?"

"No."

Lisa pouted,jutting her lower lip"Please Chipmunk!"

(Lisa pouting)

"No."

Lisa then began to droop her eyes,trying to show at least some glistening of tears "Please?"

"No."

Lisa then held Chaeyoung's hand "Please"

"No."

Lisa then pinched her sides making Chaeyoung yelp in surprise"Pretty please"

"I said no!"Chaeyoung shouted getting  annoyed

Lisa kept on poking Chaeyoung's sides effectively making the girl jolt in each side"Please~"Lisa pleaded with her aegyo voice

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!ALRIGHT!"

_______________________________________________

@ᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴬᴸᴸ

Lisa hummed in delight,dragging a grumbling Chaeyoung towards a clothing store.

"Why am I here again?"Chaeyoung muttered,watching Lisa grabbing some clothes and giving them to Chaeyoung "What am I you're boyfriend now?"She scowled.

"Yup"Lisa smirked"You'll be my boyfriend for a day"

Chaeyoung groaned while Lisa cooed at her"Aww you don't want to be my boyfriend for a day?"She asked and Chaeyoung shook her head,a deadpanned look on her face"How about for the rest of your life then?"Lisa grinned flirtatiously at her.

Chaeyoung stared at her and suddenly burst into laughter,surprising the maknae.

"What's so funny?"Lisa stomped her foot,and her cheeks blowing out.Though she couldn't help but admire  Chaeyoung's carefree face,usually when Chaeyoung laughs she'd hid it behind the back of her hand or just giggled.Her carefree laugh today is music to her ears and her heart bursting with the knowledge of the being cause of the laugh "Seriously I love this girl so much" Lisa grinned dorky.