35. Master's Birthday.

I cannot not move anymore. I need to pee. Or I will burst. And embarrass myself. Given I did not pee last night after, you know, my lonnng first time.

I immidiately feel myself flush at the thought of last night. God this man, sleeping like a freaking baby, right now on my bare breast, using it as his pillow like always, is a machine. He could easily compete a penguin or dolphin for that matter. You cannot mix up his innocent sleeping form with his magnificent form on bed from last night. He has been incredible and insatiable . Well I did Incredible too. I survived five mind blowing, life changing orgasm in a span of two hours at my first attempt at sex. Shouldn't you pat my back for getting fucked raw and limp and still remaining alive?

Owwww. I silently wince when Hardin shift laying flat on his back but grabbing my arms in his sleep pulling me slightly . I am sore limb by limb. Don't get me wrong. Of course I loved every part of it. I would not change a single minute of my time of last night. But it was just too much much for my first. I realize that now but still I feel sated and content and happy.
I would through the pain at the beginning each time to get to that end.

God, I have been missing out so much...

No doubt he had that reputation.

I immidiately grimace at the idea. Scrunching up my face in disgust.

No Tessa don't go there. He loves you, you love him. He made love to you. End of story.

As he snuggle with my hand proving me right, and I can't help but smile, trust me when I say he looks adorable while sleeping, like so peaceful and stress free. His pale skin brightly lit as the sun from his balcony hits his features. The cover laying low on his hip exposing his chest deliciously.
Except those cuts and scratches on his entire face which are lightly bluish and purplish and reddish. His left cheek bone slightly, just slightly swollen.

I am incredibly proud of him for standing up for me minus that he got himself in a fight for that purpose.

I have been holding off my pee for about forty five minute watching my big birthday baby sleep. But not anymore. My bladder is going to pop any minute.

I slowly untangle myself hissing and cursing at my sore arms and legs. I would really indulge in some excercise if I have to keep up with him.

I now know why Ray used to limp around our entire home after having a rough training session at the soccer field. He used to take hot showers and sleep the pain off from extreme exhaustion of working out more than his original capacity.

Today I feel my brother's pain because right now my entire body in screaming protest as I set my foot on the mattress on the floor.

I rise up and sit back immidiately.

Dear god, um soreee.

I gather up some gut and walk naked till Hardin's closet with adjoining bathroom , leaving him to sleep in. He needs it. Well I it too. But I need to pee. He stayed up last night, taking it upon himself to clean me up enough to just let me sleep through. But now I want to freshen up and eat so that I don't faint on him and finish up his cakes.

Struggling I enter washroom, and walk toward the mirror. My hands fly up to clamp my mouth to shove back the horrified squeak back my throat.
My entire body, specifically my shoulders neck and chest area is littered with hickeys. I examine myself closely twisting and turning. I look like a dalmatian with red tone instead of the black. I am not complaining but this entirely embarrassing.

How do I even hide this?

From Jenna or Jason or anyone else for . I wish I had brought my make up stash which had that high coverage concealer.