"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐞"

[ Hogwarts 1943 ]

" Evan! If you don't hurry up I'm leaving your ass in here!"  a voice called out to the golden haired girl, who was still talking to a picture

" Evan! If you don't hurry up I'm leaving your ass in here!"  a voice called out to the golden haired girl, who was still talking to a picture. The Flabby Lady that Evangeline was talking to was one of the gossipers of the school, and Evangeline made sure every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday she came to see her to get the latest going around school.

Evangeline huffed at her friend that did this every time, " Yeah! Okay, I'll be there in a sec! Hold your horses!" Evangeline shouted back, earning disapproving looks from Professors for yelling in the halls. But Evangeline just waved with an innocent smile.

The Flabby lady laughed at the young girl who has the more sass and sarcasm to her than most. The Flabby Lady looked at the golden haired girl's friend who stood by the door way of the Potions hallway. " You best be going before your head gets chopped off, if that happened I would have no to gossip with about it" The Flabby Lady chuckled. Evangeline laughed, and sent a kind smile towards her before jogging toward her friend she knew by Circe Garnier.

" Merlin! You take longer than Dumbledore combing his beard" Circe exclaimed when Evangeline got close to her mentioning the Professor with the long brownish white beard. " You always need ti take forever whenever I come with you don't you" the Slytherin girl deadpanned while walking slowly towards the Great Hall, looking over to her friend that held the large goofy smile no one could resist.

" Well!" Evangeline cleared her throat dramatically falling in step with her friend, " I happen to think I take a short amount of time, especially when you come because you, my friend, has a patience of a gold fish" Evangeline declared, making the brown haired girl roll her eyes.

The two girls made their way towards the Great Hall already knowing they were both late because of Evangeline's talks. Talking about the new boy the the third year who ran straight in Abraxas Malfoy on his first day, and Mafloy nearly hexed him in oblivion.

The girls still couldn't believe one of their closet friend is related towards the bastard, and the Ravenclaw boy be sweeter then honey. Evangeline and Circe both had run ins with the infamous Malfoy, and both weren't pleasant. A dramatic gasp left the lips of Circe Garnier, " You will never believe what I heard!" The Slytherin girl said.

" Oh! Oh! What!" Evangeline urged. It was safe to say that Evangeline loved gossip, she didn't believe it until the person the gossip was about told her but she likes hearing what rumors people created.

" Other Malfoy was caught snogging the seventh year muggle-born for answers in a Charms exam and was caught by the seventh year's boyfriend in the girl's bathroom!" Circe and Evangeline came up with the nickname 'Other Malfoy' for Abraxas because Eliphas was always over shadowed by his older brother and girls always would pick Eliphas over his older brother and he was better then him, hence the nickname.

" Really?" Evangeline questioned, she has spent countless Holidays with the Malfoys when her brother was gone and her parents died. She knew Abraxas wouldn't snoop that low to snog a muggle-born for test answers, he hated them, like really hated them. " That doesn't seem like him" Evangeline said. Circe simply shrugged, also finding it weird for she knew the Other Malfoy's ways.

" Oh Shit! I left my wand in Slughorn's room" Evangeline cursed, remembering she left it on the table when she went to look at a book and completely left it there. " I'll be right back"  the Alexadrite eyed girl stopped looking at her friend.

" Do you want me to come with you?" Circe asked, silently hoping she wouldn't so she could eat.

But Evangeline shook her head, " No, I'll be right back I've made you late enough" waved her friend over towards the Great Hall. Circe waved to her friend that started jogging down the hallway only to get shouted at not to run by a perfect.

...

Evangeline arrived at Professor Slughorn's classroom, to find him talking with the one and only Tom Riddle. ' Great, just what I needed' she thought to herself.

Professor Slughorn knew that at one point Evangeline Potter and Tom Riddle would get together, he just had a feeling that they would complete each other. So whenever he got the chance he tried to speed up the process. And try to nudge them in the right direction.

Evangeline knocked on the door to Professor Slughorn's open door, letting them know she as here, " Hi, I'm sorry Professor but I left my wand her, can I grab?" She asked, her eyes never meeting Tom's green ones who's didn't leave her face.

Tom mentally smirked when he saw Evangeline knock on the door, he loved how flustered he could get her with few words. She blushed at the slightly comment and Tom enjoyed making her hot and rattled.

" Oh, Hello dear" Slughorn greeted with a smile, a plan perfectly forming in his head, " Sure, yes just go grab it quickly Dinner will be ending soon" Professor Slughorn and Tom watched as the clumsy fifth year made her way around the desks, lightly bumping into them on occastion.

Evangeline could feel Tom's burning gaze on her back, from her arms to her legs, she could feel his hot stare all over her. When Evangeline got her wand she turned and looked at the two men, " Well, I best be going now" Evangeline said, still halfway across the room.

Slughorn nodded with a small smile at the odd Hufflepuff who made no effort to move ocne she said that, " Tom! My boy, could you please escourt Miss. Potter to the Great Hall" Slughorn asked, smirking when he saw out of the corner of his eyes Evangeline's mouth fall open.

" Of course, Sir" Tom agreed, he was going to leave when Evangeline left anyway just to annoy her. Tom looked over at Evangeline who's mouth was now shut but had wide eyes, " Well, Come on Darling you heard the Professor, Dinner is ending soon. We won't want to miss will we" Tom asked, playing his perfect innocent school boy act of perfectly in front of his teacher.

Evangeline nodded, and slowly made her way to front where Tom and Slughorn stood, " Okay, Thank you Professor Slughorn, have a good night." Evangeline politely said, nodding to the professor.

" Of course. Off you go now! Enjoy Dinner" He said, ushering the pair out and shutting the door behind them.

" Well, Hello Evie" Tome smirked down towards the annoyed and hungry fifth years.

let me know if there is any grammar or spelling errors, also i know this chapter sucked but I need to like work things up and stuff so please bare with me, once we get going it'll be great!