6. I am unable to understand anything.

After couple of hours, Sanskar came inside mansion. He went directly to the room. He came inside only to find Swara coming out from washroom in blue colour saree. She saw him and smiled at him.

"Hey Sanskar, you came. See, I am ready as you told me. Now, you also get ready then we will go out." She said going toward dressing table. She took the earings and was wearing when she noticed Sanskar was looking at her in still position, totally lost. She couldn't hide her smile. It was something, she liked when he look at her this way. She turned around and walked to him. She stands so close to him and slowly put her hand around his neck while he was looking at her all the while.

"Shall we continue it later?" She asked in whispering tone getting close to him.
Sanskar jerked away from his thoughts.
"What?" He asked.

"You can do that later. I don't mind." Swara said with mischievous smile.

"What?" Sanskar asked giving fake confused look.

"Staring at me like you were doing. You can do that after all I m your wife only but it will be better if it's me only. If you dare to put your eyes on anyone else then..." She says.

"Then?" He asked amusingly with smile.

"It won't be good for that girl and you both." She said in fake stern tone.

"Possessive much? are we?" He asked with smile.

"What's wrong in being possesive for someone who is mine. I think nothing. So, now get out of this formal office wear and wear something better to go out." She said.

"As you say ma'am." He said with chuckle.

He was about to go but stopped and cups her face.
"Wait, Swara you okay na?"he asked.

"I am fine Mr. Hubby. Now get ready fast." She said pushing him toward washroom with his clothes.

After some time, they got ready and went out. They went to watch movie and roam around.

It was late evening, they were on beach. They were walking near shore and their hand was entwined. He felt her shivering and holding his arm tightly.

"You are feeling cold. Wait let me.." He said and was about to take out his jacket for her but she stopped him making him confuse.

She comes in front of him and hugged him tightly, hiding herself in his jacket.

" This feels better." She whispered with smile.
Sanskar also smiled and hugged her back and kissed her forhead.

"May be it is better but we can't stay like this for so long. Otherwise, this jacket will also won't work for both of us. So, I guess we should leave for home now." Sanskar said.

Swara chuckled listening him and nodded. She breaks the hug and went toward their car. They sat inside. Swara thinks something and smiled. Sanskar sees it and asked.

"What's the reason of this smile?" Sanskar asked with raised eyebrows.

"You" Swara said looking at him.

He was looking at her. She go close to him and hold his hand.

"In my life, the only reason to smile is you Sanskar. And today, you really made me feel so happy. It was your birthday but it was most special day for me. You know why Sanskar? Because of your presence. No, it's not like you don't give me time or something. It's just I feel you were with me fully. After so many days, without any thoughts or disturbance, just with me. It made me feel so good. I want this for my every moment. When you are with me, I want all of you. Your heart, your mind, your focus everything should be me. I will hear everything and anything you share for hours but just be with me." Swara said and gently cup his face.