17. I didn't see your true face

"Where were you wify?" She heard him and sweat buds started forming on her forehead. She gasped and was shocked to find Sanskar in home that so soon.
She opened her eyes and looked at him. He raised his eyebrow with smirk.

"Um..no.. nothing. Just went out for some shopping." Swara said nervously and smiled a bit.

"Really? But I see no shopping bags with you and Why are you sweating wify?" Sanskar asked tracing finger on her face slowly.

"Huh, yeah, i.. I didn't find anything good so came back and this sweating... I just came from outside na may be that's why." Swara tried to say composing herself a bit but in stuttering tone.

"Strange huh?? The car is fully Air conditioned and still you are sweating like you have run a marathon or.....as if you are... caught." Sanskar said looking at her intensely.

"Wh.. what? What are you saying?" Swara asked being nervous.

Sanskar didn't say anything and just kept looking at her and leaned toward her with unreadable expression that she couldn't understand. She felt her heart beat raised and breathe struck in her throat. But then his lips curved into smile and he chuckled.

"Ohoo chill Mrs. Maheshwari. I was just kidding." Sanskar said looking at her face.

Swara looked at him immediately hearing him.

"Oh god Swara, I was just teasing you." She remembered Aryan's word. But she immediately jerked her thought and glared at Sanskar.

"Sanskar!! You are unbelievable." Swara said taking a deep breathe and relaxing a bit.

"I am like that only." Sanskar said chuckling at her.

"Anyway, how did you come so soon today?" Swara asked.

" Nothing much, I just felt to spend time with my wife but it seems like she was busy in enjoying her shopping when she bought nothing at all and here I was waiting for her since an hour." He said nuzzling in her neck.

"Umm.. no, I m sorry. I should have told you." Swara said with difficulty as she felt his lips tracing her neck.

"Hmm... but you need to be punish for what you did?" Sanskar said murmuring against her soft skin.

"What? Wh.. what did I do?" Swara asked nervously.

"For keep me waiting for you. So, you need to pay for that." He said kissing her neck.

"What, but I...." She was saying when she suddenly felt tug on the knot of her blouse and it opened. Her eyes got shut with a gasp escaping from her mouth.

"You always look so breath taking Swara." He said in sensual tone cuping her face with one hand and tracing his lips on her jaw line. His another hand sensually moving on her waist as his finger doing the magic and giving her the feeling that she can't describe, making her feel so breathless. Her hand moved to his shoulder and she gripped on his shoulder to hold herself as she suddenly started feeling weak with his intense kisses. Somehow controlling herself and getting some sense, she breathed sharply and pushed him away to move away from him.

"I should get change." She merely whispered for him to listen and moved a couple of steps away hurriedly but stopped only to realise that her saree wasn't covering her front anymore. She put her hands on her front realising it and it didn't took time for her to understand that he unpinned saree from her shoulder while kissing her. Then only She felt tug on her saree that was drapping around her waist. With a smirking smile playing on his lips, Sanskar came close to her slowly still holding the end of her saree. She didn't turn around and then she felt his hot breathe on her nape that made her shiver and she closed her eyes squeezingly.