9. I can't fight with my destiny

"A...Aryan, wh.. where is he? Aryan!!! Aryan!!" She screamed.

His step automatically moved back with tears in his eyes which slipped from his eyes feeling the bleeding of his heart. The doctor came inside to check Swara.
Sanskar moved back looking at her and then went out. Aryan came to her.

" How is she? She is fine na?" Aryan asked.

Sanskar looked at him. He remind Swara's word. Composing himself a bit, he gave a sad smile and nodded at him.

" She got her memory back. She remembered you." He said looking at him with hurt look that he tried hard to hide.

"What? Really?" Aryan asked happily.

Sanskar nodded.

"I am so happy. Thank you. I mean without you nothing would have happened. She is fine. Oh god, thank you so much. You gave my Swara back."Aryan said happily. He hold Sanskar's hand with gratitude.

Sanskar nodded divert his eyes from him. Then only Doctor came. Aryan immediately asked can he go to see her. Doctor nodded and Aryan hurriedly went inside.

Sanskar sees this but he felt too helpless to do anything. He looked at Doctor.

"I told you Mr. Maheshwari, either she will remind these five months or her past. The chances to Remember both is quite low." Doctor said.

"Will she never Remember these few months?" Sanskar asked.

" May be or may be not. She got her past memories back but her mind is still delicate. We can just hope but I won't hide truth that chances are quite low. In these type of condition, very few patient are able to remember the both memories of past and during their memory loss." Doctor said.

Sanskar nodded. He was feeling hell. His wife doesn't remember him.

"Anyways, I have checked her. She is okay now. She need to be in hospital for tonight and can go home tomorrow morning." Doctor said.

Sanskar nodded lost in his world. Doctor understood his situation. He nodded and left from there.
Sanskar was standing there only. He looked behind to see her through galas window. He could hear her voice merely as the door was little open.

"No Aryan, why Nurse was saying that he is my husband? Aryan? What happened? Please tell me? I want truth please. And this vermilion?? What's this? This mangalsutra!! What's this??" Swara shouted.

Aryan hold her from shoulder.

"Shh, Swara calm down please. It will affect your health." Aryan tried to say as she wasn't ready to listen anything.

" No Aryan, I want to know. What happened to me? Why I am here? Who is that man? He came inside. You were out there but you didn't even stopped him? Why?? I want to know the truth!!" She hold his collar and shouted.

"Because he is your husband Swara!" Aryan said.

Swara's hold loosen from his collar. She looked at him unbelievably.

"What?..No,.... it's not right. You are lying right? You.. no, I.. can't. It... It.. it's Im... Impossible." She said in mere whisper and stammered.

Aryan nodded no. He lift his hand to cup her face but Swara jerked his hand away.

"No!!! It's wrong. I can't be married. I wanted to marry you!! How can I?? No!! This is not right!!!" Swara shouted. Her eyes filled with tears. She shook her head negatively not ready to believe this.

" Swara, please relax. I will tell everything and don't take any stress. It will affect you health. Please baby." Aryan said holding her hand in his. Swara looked at him.