FUN FACTS ABOUT UNEXPECTED and a surprise

FUN FACT #1:
There was actually supposed to be at least three smut scenes in this before I rewrote those chapters in July. In the Florida heated scene it was supposed to be intense shit going down. I took them out because they were kinda poorly written. I do not write that stuff well plus it really wasn't needed for the plot.

FUN FACT #2:
Originally, Remus and Roman were not going to reunite. Like at all. Remus was originally the drunk driver that killed Virgil's parents ad transferred all the money to Virgil's family when he did.

FUN FACT #3:
So the storyline originally went: Virgil's parents died and then Remus (under a different name) transferred all the money to Virgil's accounts when it happened. Remus was then just a pen pal and Roman was going to find out that his brother was still alive by the letters that Virgil kept in his room. Originally, Remus had seen that Virgil was Roman's age and then immediately felt super guilty about the fact that he made him lose his parents at that age.

FUN FACT #4:
Remy was going to have bigger role in it but I changed it after I changed the smut scenes. Remy was going to be living in the same apartment building and when Virgil and Roman hooked up for the first time, he was going to beat up Roman after the fact.

FUN FACT #5:
Virgil wasn't going to be a roommate. Remy and Virgil were going to be Logan, Patton, and Roman's neighbors. They all originally met when Patton recognized Virgil while he was waiting for Remy to bring the car around to the front of the building they lived in and he said hi.

FUN FACT#6:
Remy was going to be Virgil's twin, but I changed it.

FUN FACT #7:
They originally going to all be seniors in college. I changed it because I wanted some other reason they stayed in the area rather than leaving.

FUN FACT #8:
Virgil and Roman were going to break up. Virgil was going to go back to his hometown after a fight and they were going to go on a break.

FUN FACT #9:
Janus was a huge supporter of Roman and Virgil's relationship but never showed it. He heard from Logan Roman's habits but never really changed his mind which caused some turmoil within himself when he watched them together.

FUN FACT #10:
The epilogue was going to be Roman and Virgil getting their own apartment for the next year rather them moving out to California.

FUN FACT #11:
The epilogue was originally going to be a lot fluffier, then really angsty, but this book is called Unexpected for a reason ;)

FUN FACT #12:
Roman and Virgil did visit Roman's grandparents who then asked Roman what color ring Roman wanted to give Virgil though Roman just starting to date Virgil. Roman proposes with that ring.

FUN FACT #13:
This was longer than expected it to be. But it is still short compared to my other fic.

FUN FACT #14:
The ESA were added when my friend (love you btw) was helping me edit the story and she suggested adding it in. She has one and she recognized that Virgil was acting a lot like her (did that on purpose, don't tell her). Virgil was going to take the dog with him but I decided against it because I lived with a dog and a promiscuous roommate, let me tell ya not a good mix.

FUN FACT # 15:
I wrote this as a way to not talk to my roommates I was living with at the time so they assumed I was doing course work when in reality I just didn't want to talk to them.

FUN FACT #16:
I wrote this in May and then moved back home. When I wasn't able to go back to work I decided to edit it and post it because why not?

FUN FACT #17:
Roman's exes were going to be more of an issue but I decided against it because there does not need to be more angst than in quarantine.