Thanks

Ijekiel sighed, Lucas has been locking himself in his room since yesterday and he's losing his mind of waiting for him to walk out of his room. Helena keep walking back in forth, planning something.

"Okay.." Helena broke the silence. "I'm gonna do it.. Kiel don't fucking stop me for what I'm gonna do."

Ijekiel perked up, turning white. "O-Okay....?"

*BOOGSH!!*

Helena kicked Lucas' door to his room open, bursting to the walls, making Ijekiel flinch in fear, covering himself with his arms as the brunette huffed in satisfaction.

In Lucas' room, Lucas was now covered in blankets, staring at his broken door in fear. Helena walked in his room so casually, flipping her hair in anger as she glared at Lucas.

"Get her back.." She demanded, earning a confused look from the scared ravenette.

"Get my dear angel back, you stupid motherfucking wimp!!" Helena yelled through gritted teeth.

"Helena, how many times do I have to tell you that there's no other way to get her ba-"

"Well, fuck her grandma!! skrkfkendjakendjen-" And she went on an on, ranting about Athanasia's grandma, while Lucas and Ijekiel watched her in fear.

"Even if you're gonna keep on ranting about her grandma, it still won't change that Athanasia will be back.." Lucas muttered.

"That's why I told you to get her back, for fucks sake!!!"

"I can't!!" Lucas retorts. "I can't... there will never be an us... her grandma wants us to be separate and let her get married with another man that's more rich than me.."

"But... she loves you.." Helena reminded, wrapping an arm around the ravenette that's on a verge of crying. "Her grandma hates you, but that still didn't change her feelings towards you, because you are her soulmate.."

Lucas looked up to her with glossy eyes, he bit his bottom lip as he looked back down on the floor. "But..."

"No buts!" Helena cut him off again. "If that love you two have for each other is real, then don't let others separate you two. Because the two of you are one.."

"Now go and get her back, you lover boy!!" She cheered, pushing him out with such force with Ijekiel giving him a pat for good luck.

"Call us about the wedding later!!" Ijekiel teased, earning a glare from Lucas.

Lucas finally found his strenght to stand up and run, he turned around one last time, giving Helena and Ijekiel a smile.

"Thanks guys..."