Author's Note

Hello,

So, here is the short story dedicated to one of my biggest supporter, without whom I wouldn't be here writing these many fics. On the occasion of her birthday, let this story be a token of appreciation for her continuous support. Of course the story has been written specially for her or to be release on her birthday.

Now let me take a moment to Wish her. Happy birthday __poo__
Thank you for being with me and encouraging me through your excitement, and enthusiasm for every new plot I could think of, for believing in me and my writing. Since I didn't get the prompt from you, hope you will like this story like how you liked my other work.

Stay safe and healthy. May god bless you with lots of love and happiness. (okay, tuka khabar asa that I suck at wishing 😭😭 pardon me!!)

...

This piece is a work of pure fiction. Any names, places, events are all part of author's imagination or used factiously. Any resemblance to actual events or person, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. There is no copyright infringement intended in this story aside from my own edits.

The main Leads used in this story are from the drama The Untamed.

All rights reserved. No part of this E-book can be produce or copied in any forms without the explicit permission from the author.

This story is tagged under MATURE content. So, if you're uncomfortable, please do not proceed!! I may or may not give warnings before the actual start of mature language/contents. And yes, it's a BOYxBOY love. Mostly there won't be any warning in this story.

This is a short LSFY story of around 5-6 chapters at most.

The entire story will be from Author's standpoint. So, if you find me blabbering there without any reason, do feel free to ignore and continue reading further.

Also, there ain't any proofreading, so if you find any mistakes, do point it out.

Last but not the least. Vote and comment to show your support.

November 18, 2020