His girlfriend.

"I can't even think straight around you. Look me in the eye and tell me the same. Please I beg of you. Even if it's not true. I need to feel something other than whatever I'm feeling when I'm without you. Just say something damn it!"
Looking at my 'friend' felt like daggers stabbing my chest. I've had these strange and strong feelings toward him, I couldn't say anything. Until now, until he forced it out of me.

"I don't know what to say..." He mumbles looking down at his feet. "Of course. When I actually try and talk about it." I cross my arms, this was difficult. We never fought like this before, it's scary. "Y/n...You know I have a girlfriend." He says calmingly, but it makes me want to cry even more. "Obviously I know that Damiar! But you knew! You knew I liked you from the start! It was so clear!" All this yelling hurt my voice.

Damiar hangs his head low, avoiding eye contact.
"Your not denying it. I fucking knew it. Why do I even bother? You just like to torture me? Huh? Is that was it is?" I get in his face, eventually he looks at me. "That's not it." He says, I scoff and turn around. I just wanted to scream.

"Then what. What is it?" I ask, there was silence. "What is it Damiar!!" I yelled, "I was scared!" He screamed back at me. I took a step back, "I was scared that I wouldn't be good enough for you! And to be honest I'm still scared! I don't know why I'm dating her. Because I love you! I really really do! But now I'm stuck in this situation and I don't know how to get out of it!" He yells, I'm so confused.

"You are so confusing." I say, "I know." He mumbles staring off into space again. "I just, I want to make things right." He says, I shook my head. "Why would you even date her in the first place?" I ask, he just shrugs and flops down on the couch covering his face with his hands. He uncovers his face and grabs out his phone. Seriously? It looked like he was texting someone.

"Are you seriously texting someone right now?" I say, he doesn't answer. He puts his phone down and walks over to me. "Who did you text?" I ask, he still didn't answer. All he did was grab my face and our lips smashed together. It was amazing.

My hands found their way to his hair and tangled with his jet black locks. He grabbed my waist and squeezed slightly. He backed away for a moment catching his breath. "Your girlfriend-"
"It doesn't matter. Just kiss me." He says, and with that he starts to kiss me again. A part of me told me to back away and leave but, another said stay and see where this goes.

Let's just say I didn't leave. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 500

I guess you'll have to use your imagination for now. Hehehe...

I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Ciao!