Short fluff <3

"Damiaaaar~"

"Hm?"

"Wakey wakey."

"No I'm sick."

"What!?"

I turn my best friend over and lay my hand on his head. Geez he was burning up really badly. I had the best day planned out too!

"But we were supposed to hangout today..." I mumble, then puffing out my lip.

"I know I'm sorry cupcake. We can still spend time together. We could watch movies...oo! Or we could do each-others nails!" He says, with a cough following after. I hate seeing him like this. He's such an angel, trying to make me feel better instead of himself. He looks up at me, his hair falling into his face.
"I want to pick the color." I say, he smiles and sits up grabbing his nail polish from under his bed. "Since when did you keep that stuff there?" I ask.

"Since...forever." He chuckles handing it to me. I shuffle through all the colors. I finally find one that I like and begin painting his nails. He starts to get fidgety for some reason. Which makes me mess up obviously.

"Hey...are you okay?" I ask, "You got jumpy all of a sudden." I giggle still focusing on his nails.

"This might not be a good time." He says, what?

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Don't be mad at me." He continues. What the hell is this man talking about?

"Uh okay-"
He grabs my face and kisses me.

"...Do that again?" I say.
He smiles and kisses me again.

"If you couldn't tell I like you."

"Yeah I know Damiar. I know."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 226

Hey guys, Truth or dare part two will come out shortly. Here's something for you to wait. ;)
I'll see you guys in the next chapter.
Buh-bye!