Chapter 2

A/N : Hello beautiful people! I am currently figuring out a plot so it might be more similar than I thought, I hope that excites a few of you. For the non-religious I just wanted to let you know I will be bringing up things of that nature because everyone of the time believed in something or other! I also wanted to let the Reylo fans of the world know that a dear friend of mine has written a delightful Fanfiction. kiraconn :)

"You are quite the Ace aren't you? Thinking you could fool me?" I retorted. The anger was building inside me at the very thought of him being Alexander Hamilton's son. Mother would be ashamed but I didn't care because I wished to smack him. If given the chance I shall twist every smile of his into the darkest frown. Hades himself could not compare what I could do to this man.

"And you are what? An angel?" He responses, taking his mail from the elderly gentleman and thanking him.

I turned to walk away, pulling the door swiftly open and Philip grabbed it before it slammed.

"That's hardly angelic behavior, Ms ...?"

He didn't know who I was. Oh, this is interesting. I wished for a second to play a nasty nasty prank, though I fought myself internally. Seeing his devilish smirk changed my immediate decision into cruelty.

"Who would you like me to be?" I spoke in a husky tone, letting my stride meet his body. Not too hastily, but swiftly enough he himself could not manipulate the situation.

His ears, which poked from his head of violent curls, turned a shade of pink. My heart flipped ever so slightly, proud I made such a man into a boy with one word.

"Why, I could be anyone you wish. Perhaps Marie Antionette? Bathed in a glorious gown eating delightful sweets awaiting my execution? Or do you wish for something more sinister? I could get in a pool of pure blood like Elizabeth Bathory wearing nothing but a cross necklace. Maybe your tastes are kinder and you just wish me to be a humble and naive servant girl awaiting orders? Hmm? What would you prefer?" My smile was shy and for a moment I forgot we were on the porch circling the Post Office.

He stammered, not opening his mouth.

"Or maybe none of those apply to you. Your brain is simply too childish and that of a boy than a man. You cannot understand a lady via one glance so how can I expect you to choose one fantasy of the thousands? I've made myself the fool I suppose." My body turned, but Philip grasped my elbow and pulled my body to his.

"Who are you and why must I frustrate you so?" Philip was embarrassed, upset at the fact a random woman had told him off for no logical reason in his mind.

My anger didn't let me see reason. That he doesn't couldn't have known who I was or where my personal fury originated. Our bodies were too close, the heat of his skin touch my stays.

Leaning close, close enough to kiss, I spoke. "My name is Theodosia Burr and my anger lies in your father betraying mine."

My heel slammed into his toes and I quickly rushed from the scene as he bounced in pain.

The clacking of his feet not far behind my own prompted me to walk faster. It didn't work and he soon was at my side.

"That's hardly a way to leave, Angel. I need to speak with you privately." He was angry, confused, and seemed desperate to get a word in edgewise with me. Naturally I wished the very opposite.

"You know just as well as I that I can-"

Before being able to finish my words, Philip Hamilton brought the two of us to an alleyway between two shops. My front faced the entryway, looking directly at Philip.