Bye ✌🏻.

So I'm going to discontinue this book.

I've ignored signs and things that have been posted by and about some of the members of lunch club for a while because I didn't want to believe them and I was stuck in a childish mindset because I liked them. But after @mukesbaby post in their own book 'Honey' about this situation I can't look past them anymore.

They go into more detail about what's happened there so go look at that, but I'll explain my reasonings here.

Carson plays victim a lot, though I'm pretty sure he's one of the reasons they stopped being a group. I've always felt off about him but could never pick a reason why that was but he's very misogynistic and sexist at times. Something happened between him and Noah that Noah has said he's not allowed to talk about for legal reasons, but they unfollowed each other on their socials so we know something is up and it's all a little too sus for me. Carson took charge of the group early on and I think it got to his head too. (Wrote that in Nov, now in January new stuff has come out on Carson proving he is a piece of shit lol called it)

There is video proof of Cooper saying the N-word and using other slurs and inappropriate terms, along with inappropriate comments throughout a lot of his videos. He (and Travis) also still play with Fitz and the other misfits even though they're racist and sexist fucks and with everything that went on between fitz and Carson you'd think they'd have more respect for their friend, if they were actually still friends. (Jan update: Carson lied about the whole fitz shit, blew it out of proportion completely)

Ted and Maddie broke up recently and she's said that a lot of the pressure in their relationship was because of this fandom, toxic stans and 'cheating' fanfiction, but she has also said that some of the group would make fun of and mock her mental issues which is never okay. This was with the specific exception of Schlatt who she said has been a good supportive friend.

I would like believe that but as @petsforlife10122  reminded me in the comments on here, Schlatt has defended Pewdiepies use of the n-word multiple times, and himself has been racist along with him 'acting' very misogynistic and sexist  (look at any clip of him talking to minx or any of his main channel vids) I know that he's known to have these 'personas' but that doesn't make anything he says acceptable.

In relation to the people in this book, I now only support Ted, Kryoz and Smitty and have no dislike for Charlie, I just don't watch his stuff.
But since this was a LC titled book, and half of those people aren't/weren't a part of the group, I will be stopping writing.

Sorry :/