Alaska

I woke up in Aaron's arms. I looked at him and smiled. "What are you smiling at?"
"You, why are you still awake?"
"Couldn't sleep."
"Did I tell you I tried talking to Brooke?"
"No."
"Well it didn't go well."
"I did tell you."
"She'll come around sometime."
"It's stupid but I miss her."
"It's not stupid but I think I have a solution to that."
"You do?" I sat up and started to mess with the bed covers.
"Maybe if we stopped seeing each other you and Brooke could be friends again?"
"I don't think that would happen, she'd still be pissed with me and then I wouldn't have either of you."
"I still find it strange."
"What?"
"All those times you've been at my house and not looked twice at me."
"I know, when you kissed me, I was angry with myself for liking it."
"So you did like it." I laughed.
"Shut up and go back to sleep."
"No."
"It's weird, all those times I looked at you and just saw you as Brooke's little brother."
"I'm not little."
"I know you're fucking not but now when I look at you, I just want to fuck you."
"Is that such a bad thing?"
"No, now seriously go back to sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow."
"Do we now?"
"Yes, so sleep."
"Ugh, fine." I lay with my head on Aaron's chest before slowly drifting off to sleep.

***

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The shower could be heard running. I crept across the room to my bag. I rummaged for my phone before jumping back on the bed. I waited for it to turn on before clicking on the messages from my mom.

Justin Andrew Honard where are you?!

I'm Sorry

Don't worry

I'm with Aaron

I'll be back tomorrow

I'm sorry for

Worrying you

As long as you're safe

I turned my phone back off and slipped it back into my bag just as Aaron walked in wearing a towel. "Oh, you're up."
"Yep, so are you going to tell me what we're doing today?"
"Not yet now turn away whilst I get dressed."
"It's not like I haven't seen it before."
"Very true."
"Also I'd much rather look at you in a towel than your clothes."
"Pervert."
"This is embarrassing but I used to fantasize about sleeping with you."
"Do i live up to your fantasies?"
"Meh."

***

"Today's been fun." I said as Aaron and I walked hand in had across the fairground to the Ferris wheel. "Yeah."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, just come on." Aaron handed over the tokens and we got on the wheel.
"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked as I the wheel started moving.
"I want to say something, but you have to promise me you won't speak until I say you can."
"Fine."
"Promise."
"Fine I promise I won't say anything."
"Good, well I've been trying to tell you for a couple of days now but I keep getting tongue tied." I went to speak but Aaron shook his head. "You promised anyway like I was saying I've been trying to tell you for a couple of days but I, I love you, I know it's so soon, but I do mean it." I went to talk once more, and Aaron shook his head again. "I said don't talk because I don't want you to say it back, because I know you'll only want to say it because I have but don't, I don't want to hear it." I looked at Aaron and he laughed. "You can talk now." I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in. "What happens if I want to say it?"
"Please don't."
I smiled before kissing him, "Okay." I whispered.