Sharon

(A/N: Trigger warning- Mentions of suicide)

"Trix, I need you to do it tomorrow."
"Are you sure about this?"
"I think it'll be better; you know I'll find it easier if he hates me."
"You're going to miss him."
"I know, but I need to do it." Trixie ended the call and I sighed before falling back onto my bed. There was a knock on the door. "Can I come in?"
"Yeah." The door opened and Justin stepped inside before closing the door behind him.
"What's wrong?" He asked as he kicked off his shoes, crawled onto the bed beside me and pulled me into his arms. "Nothing."
"There's something up, you've been moping around for a week now."
"I love you."
"I know you do."
"I just wanted to tell you again."
"You sound like you're planning on killing yourself or something."
"I can promise you I'm not planning on killing myself."
"Good, I got you something."
"You did?"
"Mhm." Justin got up and rummaged in his bag until he found a poorly wrapped present. "Wrapping isn't my forte."
"Can tell."
"Open it then." I sat up properly and untied the ribbon before ripping through the paper. I pulled out a metal photo frame which had bats engraved into it. Inside was a photo of Justin and I sat on the hill, both of us laughing as the sun set behind us. It was a photo Trixie had taken. "Do you like it?" Justin asked.
"I love it, thank you."
"I've got a matching one."
"You're one of the nicest people I've ever met, I don't deserve you."
"You're not too shabby yourself." Justin laughed. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked once more before putting his arms around me and pulling me closer, so my head was against his chest. "I'm fine, ignore me."
"Don't you trust me?"
"What?"
"Why can't you just tell me?"
"I trust you with all my heart, I just don't want to hurt you."
"Why would you?"
"It's hard to explain."
"Are you cheating on me?"
"No, definitely not, surprisingly enough I don't make a habit of taking guys away just to tell them I love them."
"Right."
"Don't you trust me?"
"I trust you."
"Then I don't need to tell you."
"I tried talking to Brooke today."
"How did that go?" I asked as I moved so I was lay down with my head on Justin's lap.
 "She threw a hairdryer and a chair at me before slamming her bedroom door in my face."
"Went well then." I laughed.
"I think we may have to accept the fact that she probably won't speak to us ever again."