Sharon

I knocked on Justin's bedroom door before entering and closing the door behind me. Justin looked up from his phone. "Get out."
"Why?"
"Piss off."
"But why? I just want to know what I've done to make you ignore me for two weeks."
"As if you don't know." Justin scoffed before turning his attention back to his phone.
"I really don't know what I've done."
"You're a prick Aaron Coady."
"Are you gonna tell me why?"
"Your text?"
"What text?"
"The one you sent two weeks ago?"
"I haven't sent one, my phones missing."
"What?"
"I haven't sent you a message, what did it say?" Justin handed me his phone and I looked at the conversation.

I can't do this anymore

Do what?

Us

What?

I think it's best if we're not together so I guess I'm breaking up with you

Dickhead

I locked his phone and handed it back to him. "That wasn't me."
"So, you haven't broken up with me?"
"No."
"I'm sorry." Justin said as he got off his bed and pulled me into a hug.
"It's fine anyway text dumping isn't my thing, it's for pussy's."
"Who would do that though?"
"I have an idea."
"Who?"
"Who hates us being together but then suddenly started being nice to me?"
"That fucking bitch."
"We don't know if it was her though." Justin let go of my and flung his bedroom door open before running downstairs. I ran down the stairs after him, as I reached the bottom, he'd already flung the living room door open. I entered the living room and lingered by the door. "YOU FUCKING SELFISH BITCH!" Justin shouted.
"Justin, don't talk to your sister like that." Pam said quickly.
"She deserves it." Justin spat.
"Why does she?"
"She sent me a text from Aaron's phone breaking up with me."
"Brooke is this true?" Pam asked Brooke calmly.
"Of course not!"
"It is!" Justin said.
"If she says it wasn't her..." Pam trailed off. Justin grabbed Brookes bag from the floor and started rummaging in it. "Tell him to get out of my bag!" Brooke said as she jumped up and tried grabbing the bag from Justin. "Here!" Justin said as he pulled my phone out of the bag.
"Brooke, I'm ashamed of you." Pam said.
"Well, if Justin wasn't such a snake and Aaron such a failure of a best friend maybe I wouldn't have had to!" Brooke shouted before storming out the room and upstairs.
"I'm so sorry Aaron." Pam said as she shook her head. "I don't know what's got into her." She said before leaving the room and heading upstairs after Brooke. "I'm sorry." Justin said as he sat down on the couch.
"It's fine." I replied as I sat down and wrapped my arm around him. "I guess it's my fault."
"How is it?"
"How would you feel if your best friend was fucking your brother?"
"I'd hate it."
"Exactly, a good friend wouldn't have done it, I was stupid for letting it happen."
"You regret it?"
"No, I was just stupid for thinking Brooke would accept it."