Chapter 91

Michael sits up completely

"basically after the accident i guess i fell into a coma or something, I dont know what happened during or whatever but according to the doctors my heart stopped beating for a few seconds, they could get me back but my mom decided to take me away and transfer me to another hospital upstate, the doctor told her that you were the last one to see me so it drove her insane I guess and well she decided to tell everyone that I was dead, they transferred me and sent me with her family friend well not sent me but you know what I mean, she then had to take care of everything, I dont know what the hell happened but she hated you, she did a fake funeral and burial"

I cant believe it, I cant believe she would be so cruel, I was pregnant with her grandchild and she didnt give two fucks

my eyes get watery again, i close my eyes and look at him

"keep going" i sniff

Luke gives me a sympathy look and turns back to Michael

"after all that and death make believe she moved to where I was, when I woke up the doctors considered it a miracle, i had to go to a shitload of therapy to regain my strength and full memory, to be honest I dont remember much, it took me almost the whole year to remember you were pregnant, you were the first one i asked for when i woke up and it pissed my mom off even more, i dont remember every little thing I should be remembering but I do remember all the important stuff"

i bit my lip

"so the baby wasnt important?"

"i remembered it didnt I? it was recent the recent things took me awhile" he explains

i nod "why did you come back? when did you see the baby?"

"we came back about a month or a few months back to check in with a doctor here, my mom then got in touch with your mom and said she was in town and wants to meet the baby, your mom was taking care of him like I said i dont know what you were doing or whatever and your mom was going to some place and left him with my mom which she took to the hotel, when i saw him my memories came back and i fully remembered you were pregannt then it hit me that was my son, I didnt spend much time with him if something about 10 minutes maybe, didnt really have much contact with him because my body was weak after therapy so I couldnt move much"

he looks at me and takes a deep breath "basically my mom doesnt know I came, she wanted me to stay over there and stay way from you but there is no way in hell thats happening, im convinced you were the reason I even tried to fight for my life"

"Michael.."

"what I do remember perfectly is when i said I wanted a family with you and the baby and we were about to get our own place, what happened to it?" he asks

"Niall and Calum helped me talk to the lady about it" i say

"talking about Niall, he knew all of this, he couldnt say anything even if he practically argued with my mom everytime he saw her, he said it wasnt his place to say anything. I honestly didnt remember him until the same, a few months ago he showed me races videos and all, even a video of me when i was buying the ring and stuff"

"I cant believe Niall knew!! that asshole he knew how bad I got!!" i cry

"it wasnt his fault, he wasnt allowed really"

"bullshit he's a grown ass man he can do what he wants"

"its not even like that Jackie, you know how many times he told my parents to tell you because it wouldnt be fair to you or the baby"

"im so done with everyone"

"babe.." Luke says "its fine, he couldnt say anything it wasnt his place"